www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
7 minutes ago, eyespy said:

Hopefully the buffering and refresh rate sorted out 

The refreshes that you see are usually made by us. When we apply a setting to the site we refresh all the users so they can have the changes in their website. Regarding to buffering we haven't had any problems with this since Cathlyns party.

4 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

The refreshes that you see are usually made by us. When we apply a setting to the site we refresh all the users so they can have the changes in their website. Regarding to buffering we haven't had any problems with this since Cathlyns party.

As far as buffering the only problem is Lilly portal

On ‎2017‎-‎05‎-‎11 at 2:42 PM, CamaradsOfficial said:

NOTHING has happened since that party !!!!

Boring.gif

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

There a place to cancel. I have to go Throw to tell you how. Give me a min

Ok hit upgrade then hit the price then when they put you on the next page look at the bottom and you see for billing questions go to this email hit that email and it will put you on anther page and you see where to cancel

Guest CamaradsOfficial

15 minutes ago, mohamed said:

@CamaradsOfficial I can't cancel my membership. :-( Error - Membership was not found. I used my email and cardnumber. What went wrong? What can I do?

Please email us on [email protected] and we'll check

Thanks

Foamy is conducting a poll so we can see who is a member to what voyeur site, please if you would take a few minutes to follow this link and let us know what sites you are a member.

Thanks for taking the time help us better serve you.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
37 minutes ago, mohamed said:

@CamaradsOfficial
I've sent you yesterday evening 9 p.m. a mail. No reaction till now. :-(

You have been answered. Check your email.

Thanks