www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
18 hours ago, jjs said:

Hey Cam Official  did Lilly leave the project  .

Yes they did. They are leaving to Canada. Sorry

4 hours ago, stanley said:

@CamaradsOfficial

Having 3 out of 5 apartments as female only is such a bad idea.

The site is no longer what I thought I was joining. Unless you put more males in the apartments and quickly, I'm sorry but I won't be renewing.

I agree a male gay couple is well over due all these sites are revolved around Girls the whole time and if a male couple was introduced it would help to bring in new members to join. Please bring one in soon. Everyone should be equal and i feel like all cam sites RLC and Voyeur house TV are discriminating having a male couple on the site. This is 2017.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand why lesbians and straight people are accepted but not gay male people... This is a sort of discrimination in my opinion.. For years in every voyeur project from RLC to VH always the same , apartments with straight couple, apartments with only girls or even one girl, but never a group of only boys or gay boys or one boy. Members can be grow if we introduce this change. Who wants to watch girls just watch the girls, who wants to watch a straight couple watch the straight couple, and if who wants to watch a couple of boys kissing or doing something watch the gay guys. There isn't only one apartment but more. It's simple. Everyone watch what they want to watch. So please Camarads staff continue with this intention to insert a gay male people too. 

• Upvote 1

the question is how much members will be interested to watch a gay couple? in my opinion it will be a minority like 5 or 10 % of the members,i am not sure this gay appartment will have alot of success and clicks,they can try if they want but it will be without me,i think more members gonna leave after that than more gonna join camarads for see them.

• Upvote 1