www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 hour ago, kase said:

camarads way is patty back she`s an expert to hide from camera hiding out on the porch and hiding under camera and covering under blanket when she does webcam sex 

"hiding under the blanket when she does webcam sex" . That's new.

And yes, Patty and Melany are moving in.

30 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

"Gjemmer seg under teppet når hun gjør webcam sex". Det som er nytt.

Og ja, Patty og Melany beveger seg i.

she turns her back to camera and uses the phon uses the carpet to hide 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CamaradsOfficial
44 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So the minnie and voodoo house already quit??? maybe she had prefered to leave the site instead cleaning the house??? 

I'm sorry you didn't get to see the announce from the topic. From the lack of interest for that apartment, we closed it. We will open soon a new english speaking apartment.

19 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

I'm sorry you didn't get to see the announce from the topic. From the lack of interest for that apartment, we closed it. We will open soon a new english speaking apartment.

Sorry in fact didn't read it ... come today here and saw they was missing... and then check the site and the same...
hoping for that apartment soon, but with 'better' tenants 

Why has the topic been removed. I'm not being funny but if i had a lot of posts posted in that topic and then the topic removed all my posts just gone like that the topic should be moved to a achive section like all the others and locked.

2 hours ago, Daleys said:

Why has the topic been removed. I'm not being funny but if i had a lot of posts posted in that topic and then the topic removed all my posts just gone like that the topic should be moved to a achive section like all the others and locked.

Camarads already said that all the sections are erased as soon as the respective tenants leave the project.

And i understand ... Just imagine giving all that work to the mods moving posts :biggrin:... i started to watch camarads (not regular) more or less at 40 days and i can't count the number of changes in apartments... and people that entered.. and people that left ... or people that left and then come back again  

also notice now that there was other couple that leaved... don't remember their names but they was one of the couple in motim against CC and direct friends of the girl of "Barcelona" room and Serena/Romina room 

Why this is so commom at Camarads??? all that changes all the time

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

also notice now that there was other couple that leaved... don't remember their names but they was one of the couple in motim against CC and direct friends of the girl of "Barcelona" room and Serena/Romina room 

Why this is so commom at Camarads??? all that changes all the time

They are likely just trying to figure out what works and what doesn't and they don't want to waste too much time with apartments that don't generate interest. I think this can be good in a way, RLC tends to keep bad couples for way too long.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Probably because the tenants live closer to Western Europe and they have more opportunities for employment or other means to make money. I'm sure that there are other reason that I'm unaware of. It's purely a guess on my part.

They aren't also (like other sites) from Russia? 

1 minute ago, itsme said:

They are likely just trying to figure out what works and what doesn't and they don't want to waste too much time with apartments that don't generate interest. I think this can be good in a way, RLC tends to keep bad couples for way too long.  

I understand your point of view (and totally agree on RLC situation) but that also can bring that some couples that could take a little bit more to adapt to the project of living with cams (wasn't the situation of the couple that i said, they clearly don't fit to) don't have that opportunity