www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

So lets see what @CamaradsOfficial will do when a girl is abused and slapped under their own supervision... happened last night

Happened were ? Please tell me name of apartment and camera name. Thank you

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

So lets see what @CamaradsOfficial will do when a girl is abused and slapped under their own supervision... happened last night

Please give information asap so we will still have the recordings to verify. Also post some videos or captures. 

Thank you

4 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

Happened were ? Please tell me name of apartment and camera name. Thank you

Serena Apartment... Bedroom (both cams) and bathroom (the violence against her on part of the bathroom also was captured by the "selena room cam")

all starts at 3:24 (don't know if some argument could have happen before) when she closes the door
3:26:25 she was trying to get clothed and he grabbed her through the head, push her to the bed and stayed over her... she starts crying and even she wasn't moving at all and trying to avoid him on the bed he starts to kiss her 
The sex abuse last till 3:55:30 when she get up and he angry with her throw the bra to her face (03:55:55) 
She get minimal dress and goes to the bathroom where she clothes the door and he goes after her 
he grabbed her at 3:56:36 then he slap her at 3:56:50 for the first time. She push him 7 seconds later and the he trow her back where she hit with her head on something and get injuried (3:56:58) .. she leave the bathroom to the bedroom crying and he once again follow her 
Then more slaps at 3:57:39 and two more at 3:57:48 
She close the door and cries there compulsively (clearly audible starting at 4:06:30) under the sheets and he arrived later (04:08) maybe with the notion that he was a total loser and what he did there 

Being a boyfriend doesn't allow to do that to her. Hope you press charges against that guy with the videos has a proof what happen there 

Guest CamaradsOfficial

@Sparkles thank you very much for this report. We don’t support violence and we are against it. Measures will be taken. Apartment is not on the site anymore. If these kind of stuff happens again, please also email us at [email protected]

Thank you again for the report! 

Guest CamaradsOfficial
3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's probably best not to show it. The poor girl has been through enough. It's evident enough in the pictures what he did to her. The only part that's missing is the pure agony her soul was suffering during this rape. They'll just say it's normal relationship problems and do nothing. I mean ater all they had sex again the next day so that must mean everything is ok  Fuck that shit. A boyfriend can rape his girlfriend and that's exactly what this coward mother fucking piece of shit did. 

@CamaradsOfficial If he isn't gone from your site by tomorrow, cancel my account for good! I won't have anything to do with a site that protects rapists.  

Already removed :)

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's probably best not to show it. The poor girl has been through enough. It's evident enough in the pictures what he did to her. The only part that's missing is the pure agony her soul was suffering during this rape. They'll just say it's normal relationship problems and do nothing. I mean ater all they had sex again the next day so that must mean everything is ok  Fuck that shit. A boyfriend can rape his girlfriend and that's exactly what this coward mother fucking piece of shit did. 

@CamaradsOfficial If he isn't gone from your site by tomorrow, cancel my account for good! I won't have anything to do with a site that protects rapists.  

Totally with you on this.. The purpose of video wasn't to show here (even that the moment it's still online through replay) but to send to them

Guest CamaradsOfficial

@Sparkles if you don't mind, i will ask the admin to remove the pictures you posted. We don't want our brand to be associated with this kind of activity.

Thank you

22 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

@Sparkles if you don't mind, i will ask the admin to remove the pictures you posted. We don't want our brand to be associated with this kind of activity.

Thank you

No problem with that for me. 

Tks for your quick action and please try to help the girl in some possible way... I'm afraid that he can get anger again with her

• Like 1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

We reviewed all the videos from that moment and we saved the entire part. 

We talked with Selena, her boyfriend is now forbiddden to enter the apartment and all the footage will be given to the local authorities by our legal department. 

Thanks