www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

On 6/28/2017 at 11:42 AM, eyespy said:

Seems we have trolls here like paid twitter , complementing what a wonderful site etc,etc .But cannot connect on various computers or the buffering   . Yet all the other " voyeur sites " load and stream with no problem, peak periods or not  

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAiVAAAAJGI3ZDJhOGM0LTFiZTgt

• Upvote 1

Hi, nice to be able to speak to you. With the utmost respect, (and being that I am interested in Anna and Jane's apartment) would it be at all possible to enhance the kitchen free cam to include some or part of the living area. I am not a subscriber as yet so would fully understand if my request was not possible. Perhaps just a wider glimpse of the settee would suffice. Thank you :cool:

Whats the deal with Amber & Paul they are very boring and very very little sexy time, the couple that lived there before had a lot of sex and Emma was topless or nude most of the time  :huh:

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You have to know that Camarads is looking at the numbers and came to realization that too many people are simply watching the free cams and are not joining. I did the same thing on VV for a year. Indeed, it is a double edged sword to take away free cams, but if the free cams are not enticing people to join then what would you have them do? They had to make a business decision and so they did knowing the consequences.

For the subscribers the benefit is that the tenants now have a bigger area of comfort knowing that most of their place is only for paying customers. It's much easier to let oneself go knowing people are paying, then being exposed to free cams. For real!

The problem here is not the free cams. Every other voyeur site has some action that happens on free cams. Leora is always walking around nude and bating on the free cams and people still subscribe to RLC for her. The problem is the tenants. I've said it before. The only person worth watching is Catlyn and even she hasn't been home much over the last few days. Lilly is fine at times, but her and Gabriel never interact except when they have sex and nothing else happens in that apartment. The other 3 apartments are all dead weight. I've got 17 days left of my subscription and really the only thing that can make me want to continue is if they find new tenants for most of the apartments or add more apartments for variety.

I'll give you an example of what not to do. I saw Anna bate twice yesterday in her bedroom. Both times were undercover so we couldn't see anything. She's a cam girl, so she shows herself for people that pay for her cam shows. But she won't show the people that pay for Camarads. That's not going to entice anybody to buy a subscription.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Plus, there are people who get quite irritated when tenants are equally visible on the free cams. It's like why join if I can see a lot the good stuff for free.

VV tried to counter this by forcing SD quality on the free cams. Perhaps Camarads could try something like that if taking away the free cams doesn't yield more subscribers too. Just an idea.

this is my position,when i am member on a voyeur site i hate to see this all free show on the free cameras they can tease a little on free cams if they want but do the real show on pay cams for the members this is my politic for join a voyeur site or not.

2 hours ago, heineken said:

The problem here is not the free cams. Every other voyeur site has some action that happens on free cams. Leora is always walking around nude and bating on the free cams and people still subscribe to RLC for her. The problem is the tenants. I've said it before. The only person worth watching is Catlyn and even she hasn't been home much over the last few days. Lilly is fine at times, but her and Gabriel never interact except when they have sex and nothing else happens in that apartment. The other 3 apartments are all dead weight. I've got 17 days left of my subscription and really the only thing that can make me want to continue is if they find new tenants for most of the apartments or add more apartments for variety.

I'll give you an example of what not to do. I saw Anna bate twice yesterday in her bedroom. Both times were undercover so we couldn't see anything. She's a cam girl, so she shows herself for people that pay for her cam shows. But she won't show the people that pay for Camarads. That's not going to entice anybody to buy a subscription.

this is what i don't understand whith her and jane(yesterday morning with bf) they are very different when they not working on the cam site,they doing good show on the cam site but they hiding for bating or don't want fuck when they are not on cam site it's just not possible for me,camarads don't pay them or what ! few days left and i am back with the free cams till it stay like this

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

I don't know how I feel about the new layout for the whole site. I was not prepare for this whole site change. I feel lost now LOL

It's a mess .

As a free user the whole site now sucks as there is not a thing being presented that would extract any of my hard-earned money.  

The constant flipping side-thumbs now are distracting and annoying.   

I think I have figured out the sole purpose of this site is 'ads' for CamGirls i.e. Camara ads....

• Upvote 1

camarads  the cameras in Anna and Jane's  living room and the living room couch are to far away, they need to zoom in closer to the couch where the girls always set, I think your members would appreciate it, :biggrin::cool:  but if you say no then  :dodgy::angry:

On 6/27/2017 at 7:16 PM, RAGNAR said:

CamaradsOfficial,, i think you are very patient and good for answering all these questions,,and complaints,,lol. I think your site will do well especially if you stay on top of things the way you have been on here,,that's one thing i like in business,,it is responsibility and commitment, and you seem to have it all,,and i use windows 7  with chrome and your site is crystal clear,, cheers.

OK,well i spoke too soon, or wrote too soon,lol,seems this was a bait and switch type of thing at first,, you know what they say,,if it seems too good,it probably isnt,,,lol. OH WELL.

• Upvote 1