Regina & Stas

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

O principal problema é Stas. Ele exclui o tédio. A pobre Regina precisa encontrar um homem de verdade, que a ame, não um menino de mamãe. 

As from the little I've seen I give you full reason you're still zeroed out to count as one unacceptable outburst
:dodgy::heart:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Emma and Peter will move in a new appartement Anna and Alex will open up in april.

Just imagine! Can you see Emma in panties or just nothing in any part of the apartment? Peter in this state does not do much of my genre.:biggrin:

Or rather, to be able to see her and Peter watching one of Anna and Alex's couples playing there.

Just watching and then if that is the case both go to the room and alone in order to "cool the blood" in boiling with the situation witnessed.

I have already suggested this here before and we see that in part is exactly what Anna and Alex have been doing to the new apartment.

Lucky for us that so far those of "status assistants" feel motivated to change and move on to "acting and member status."

Unfortunately yesterday we had a "low" on this score.

I also hope that Emma comes with a "wilder look" that fits her right now.:cool:

Hopes and dreams !!!!:angel:

They are offline hope that means voyeur house it's talking to them and they start doing something,I mean something at all..I like Regina body type and think she have an pretty face,but the dude doesn't move an single finger or nothing.If she starts being more open and relaxed then they can last for some time.Myself it's refreshing seing an woman like Regina,the rest it's almost all skinny and all,she for once have some curves and that's nice also.But of course she have to start being minimal open and fun or something.

• Upvote 2