Layla & Eric - Part #1

46 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Somebody please, I can't bare to watch, did he cum in his hand again?

Ugh! Why did I do that. 01:49, right into his fucking hand AGAIN!!!

Ok let's see, these are all of the couples that I could care less to watch anymore, Eric and Layla, Anna and Alex, Jeka and whoever, Jess and Sam, Regina and Stas, Mika and Layne, and Alina and Eugene. That leaves Alex and Lina, Egor and Nata, and Grisha and Maria. Something better get better pretty soon.

Guest wolf1111
On 4/6/2017 at 11:02 PM, Amy3 said:

Nope! He cums on her about half the time. Maybe less, but he does do it and she could care less. He does it out of convenience so he doesn't have to clean it up. It's as simple as that. 

Then I don't get why he would cum in his hands... it's just far from being sensual or something

On 4/6/2017 at 11:02 PM, Amy3 said:

To your second comment, I'd say a girl that can't stand to have cum on her is doing it wrong and has a few things to learn about sex. It's not like it's toxic or something. It is the end result of a man's passion for his partner. A girl should learn to appreciate and relish in her man's final expression of desire and ecstasy. But in the end, to each their own. I just think they are missing out.

I am totally on your side on this. I find it arousing to taste my wifey's juices. I think she should think the same. but sometimes some people have been thought one way, and it takes a long time to change. If you were taught all your life that a vaginas and a penises are "dirty"... then you won't want to have anything to do with it close to your mouth after a long day of work. or after it was in you for example. I understand the other's point of view. Yet, I still argue that a girl should worship her husband's dick and semen.

1 hour ago, wolf1111 said:

Then I don't get why he would cum in his hands... it's just far from being sensual or something

I am totally on your side on this. I find it arousing to taste my wifey's juices. I think she should think the same. but sometimes some people have been thought one way, and it takes a long time to change. If you were taught all your life that a vaginas and a penises are "dirty"... then you won't want to have anything to do with it close to your mouth after a long day of work. or after it was in you for example. I understand the other's point of view. Yet, I still argue that a girl should worship her husband's dick and semen.

It takes a lot of skills and work to get that cum to finally eject from a hard dick you've been slaving over.,and we want to see it spurt on various parts of our bodies, we want to see the fruits of our labor! And rub it atound, and stretch it. Is that asking too much!#

• Upvote 2

Oh yes! You go girl! Everyone who sees what Eric does has the same reaction, "WTF, did his just cum in his hand?" And then comes the rolling eyes. It's bizarre! I wish he would stop. Someone should really tell him how bad it makes him look. As nymphatic as Layla is, I'm shocked that she seems to be fine with it. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

It takes a lot of skills and work to get that cum to finally eject from a hard dick you've been slaving over.,and we want to see it spurt on various parts of our bodies, we want to see the fruits of our labor! And rub it atound, and stretch it. Is that asking too much!#

There you go again @ashleyxyz and @Amy3 There cannot be a better day to wake up than the talks of cum shooting from hard dicks and cum lotion

jeez!!   Or should I say jizzzz !!!

Good Morning Ladies ...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, nack said:

There you go again @ashleyxyz and @Amy3 There cannot be a better day to wake up than the talks of cum shooting from hard dicks and cum lotion

jeez!!   Or should I say jizzzz !!!

Good Morning Ladies ...:biggrin:

Lol, we're just stating the women's side of the discussion here!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Howard said:

I'm surprised he doesn't use it as a moisturizer or hair conditioner.

Lol, I heard it's good for toothpaste, and shaving cream. Bur Eric doesn't shave yet, so that would be wasting it!

On 4/6/2017 at 6:58 PM, golfer06 said:

layla is heating up the apt on her own!!!!

Capture_2017_04_06_18_56_02_339.png

They're both staring at each other's crotch, pondering if it's time for another round. It has been several hours so they're overdue.

On 4/3/2017 at 8:15 PM, cx2328 said:

I just wish he'd be more consistent. Sometimes it's on her and sometimes it's in his hand. Just pick one and go with it! She clearly doesn't have a problem when he cums on her so why not just do it? I'd like to see him shoot it on her tits or on her ass personally.

Breasts, hair, ass, belly, back, lips, neck, pussy, anywhere but her eyes, I had a guy try to do that on purpose, he never tried it again.

On 4/6/2017 at 10:27 PM, wolf1111 said:

maybe she asks for him to do that...? 
I know for a fact that some girl can't stand cum on them

Well it's either going in her, or on her, what's he supposed to do, shoot it in his hand? Oh wait.....