Layla & Eric - Part #1

18 hours ago, Russ said:

I hope E & L  invite the guest couple over tonight the couple that likes to have sex in the bathroom 

Lol, yeah we need to see them giggling and then quick pull out and cum in the tub again,  imagine E or L going to take a shower the next day and finding that?

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I wish Nack. Instead, I have real life stuff to do today.  I get to take my car to get it smogged. In California, your car has to meet certain pollution standards before you can register it for the next year. It's such a waste of time, when I could be drinking coke and vodka and getting cummed on.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, I wish Nack. Instead, I have real life stuff to do today.  I get to take my car to get it smogged. In California, your car has to meet certain pollution standards before you can register it for the next year. It's such a waste of time, when I could be drinking coke and vodka and getting cummed on.

I drive a ford and it's registration will expire in another 5 years. Here,The cars require a pollution certificate every 6 months and it takes 10-15 mins to get it checked at authorised petrol pumps.California has stringent smog laws,I believe.

1 minute ago, nack said:

I drive a ford and it's registration will expire in another 5 years. Here,The cars require a pollution certificate every 6 months and it takes 10-15 mins to get it checked at authorised petrol pumps.California has stringent smog laws,I believe.

As long as you dont own a VW Diesel eveything should be ok I guess :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, they do. More stringent than any other state in the USA. Yes, I have to take it to a petrol station just like you do.  Costs about $50 US dollars.

Here it costs $1.25...:biggrin: