Layla & Eric - Part #1

29 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

hmmm, now she's rubbing and lightly stroking her beautiful breasts, if she keeps it up i'll be needing a hot beef injection myself

Ha! Beef injection. That's a new one for me. 

Here goes another personal girl question for you Ash. Which is better for you, getting cummed deep inside or seeing it jerked all over you? That's a tough one cause both are great!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Here goes another personal girl question for you Ash. Which is better for you, getting cummed deep inside or seeing it jerked all over you? That's a tough one cause both are great!

Sorry !! I am getting a little horny !!....:biggrin:

R4l3l_s-200x150.gif

orgasmic.gif

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

He's only cumming in me if he's wearing a condom, that part sucks, but he's on top most of the time when he does, and i'm right there. and he wraps me up and usually can cum together. I love a lot of body contact when I cum, so that's the best for me. It is fun to watch him cum on me though, he knows better than to pull out and try to scurry up and cum on my face. If he's in the area of my face already, that fine , fire away! 

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

He's only cumming in me if he's wearing a condom, that part sucks, but he's on top most of the time when he does, and i'm right there. and he wraps me up and usually can cum together. I love a lot of body contact when I cum, so that's the best for me. It is fun to watch him cum on me though, he knows better than to pull out and try to scurry up and cum on my face. If he's in the area of my face already, that fine , fire away! 

Now, you have me like Nack. :heart:

Guess we can't have Ash getting pregnant now can we. Guess, you're no big fan of birth control. Don't blame you for that. But, missing out on getting filed with cum. Oh, pesky life!

I think you may need to get a facial. I mean why not? It's not battery acid. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Now, you have me like Nack. :heart:

Guess we can't have Ash getting pregnant now can we. Guess, you're no big fan of birth control. Don't blame you for that. But, missing out on getting filed with cum. Oh, pesky life!

I think you may need to get a facial. I mean why not? It's not battery acid. :biggrin:

Now you, nack and I are in the same boat!  Lol, cum good! Battery acid bad!

• Upvote 3