Layla & Eric - Part #1

7 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

We'll see if it happens.  He seems too tired or too nervous with other people in the room.  Maybe the booze got to him and he can't get a boner.  

Eric has a dick that pleases Layla, but his dick turns into a droopy rubbery mess when he drinks too much, same as a lot of men. 

1 minute ago, Chicago515 said:

It looks like she got him hard.  The other guy is enjoying his music more than the show in front of him.  

I would be too if I was the one not getting in on any action.

There needs to be context.

Eric & Layla are fucking/sucking/blowing under covers as another dude is sitting 10 feet away pretending to listen to music.

Other chick is MIA (I guess those two ain't gonna do the hoochie dance tonight...or any other night).

Why that dude can't disappear...while Eric & Layla banging under the covers, moaning, groaning, grinding,....  The whole scenario is fucked up.

Here's a short clip:

LaylaEricGrinding.mp4

• Upvote 2

I totally agree that guy should have give them some better level privacy. I know that apartment isn't big and you're likely hear them but should had gone with other girl to bed. Not that I complete understood the other girl but at some point she close the computer and might had told guy to sleep.