Layla & Eric - Part #1

10 hours ago, eremes said:

In the daylight, Erics back looks like the surface of the moon.

I had a neighbor like that. He looked like a model. He used to work in his yard all of the time without a shirt on and whenever he'd turn around, I could see those pot marks all over his back. He thought he was gods gift to the world. I'd just smile and laugh just a little inside.

Something tells me this is not going to go off as Eric and Layla planned.  While they are waiting to start some action; guests are in the shower and the guy is getting ready to blow his load..  :biggrin::biggrin:

Guest wolf1111
On 4/4/2017 at 10:17 PM, Amy3 said:

I know this, if a guy fucked me and came into his hand I would slap him in the face with it. 

maybe she asks for him to do that...? 
I know for a fact that some girl can't stand cum on them

27 minutes ago, wolf1111 said:

maybe she asks for him to do that...? 
I know for a fact that some girl can't stand cum on them

Nope! He cums on her about half the time. Maybe less, but he does do it and she could care less. He does it out of convenience so he doesn't have to clean it up. It's as simple as that. 

To your second comment, I'd say a girl that can't stand to have cum on her is doing it wrong and has a few things to learn about sex. It's not like it's toxic or something. It is the end result of a man's passion for his partner. A girl should learn to appreciate and relish in her man's final expression of desire and ecstasy. But in the end, to each their own. I just think they are missing out.

• Upvote 1