Layla & Eric - Part #1

thx golfer! ! I love to make my guys knees buckle like this! yo Eric, what feels better, yanking it with your dry hand into your palm, or leaving it to Layla, with a nice wet warm mouth, her tongue maybe swirling around your head in there, and getting a rush through Capture_2017_04_12_10_45_48_263.pngyour body that weakens your knees. And not a drop spilled if that what your worried about

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Finally. Sex I can stomach to watch. Really hope VH told him how ridiculous that hand shot really is. 

Is it because she hates to have his cum on her body or he does not cum on her or what?

24 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Is it because she hates to have his cum on her body or he does not cum on her or what?

Nope. It's purely done out of convenience. She has no problem with cum whatsoever. It's just a matter of easy clean up and that's it. She doesn't have any problems with it either. It's shocking to us though. To me it completely ruins the whole passionate ending to sex. It's too bad neither of them seems to realize that.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is this a new trend? Or will he go back to using hot cum as hand cream?

I am so hoping that some at VH spoke to him about it. I'm quite certain it is hurting the views, thus the $$$. How's that for motivation to cum all over your girl. Would be enough for me. Plus, it's not like he doesn't have all the time in the world to clean it up anyways. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lets hope hand cums are history :biggrin:

We can hope! Ive been on here since like th end of Jan, and i don't remember him doing the palm thing when i first came on. If he's afraid of getting it on the sheets, he should shoot for Layla's beautiful breasts, it would be hard to aim for those mounds and miss

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I am so hoping that some at VH spoke to him about it. I'm quite certain it is hurting the views, thus the $$$. How's that for motivation to cum all over your girl. Would be enough for me. Plus, it's not like he doesn't have all the time in the world to clean it up anyways. 

Imagine that conversation,, "hello Eric, this is John from VH, we need to speak to you about something important",,, Eric,,"oh good, you're going to fix the heat problem"?   John, "no, Stop blowing your wad into your hand you dolt!, the fans want to see it shooting naturally, especially those 2 pains in the ass, Ashley and Amy, they bitch about it every other day!"

• Upvote 3