Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Come on My Belle:heart:, Irma and Stella sexy dancing in B1. You can manage it in B2 surely after the last few days of torture and waiting. I mean those panties have been on for 30 hours and are at least the 3rd pair to do midnight to midnight.

Bye lovely Gina. I'll really miss your fabulous body and your beautiful pussy and those gorgeous tits, Have a safe trip, be healthy and happy and I wish you all the very best for the future...I hope we see you again sometime in the not too distant future...:dodgy:

:heart:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Keep your fingers crossed guys,,I have a very good track record of getting all the girls that I love to return,,,Rita, Kristy, Kamila, Irma,Nora,Stella,Belle,,,,,,I hope that Adele,,Jess,,Megan and Jasmin gets their return ticket.,,,But right now I need some Adele in my life,,she is long overdue :heart::heart:

Is this why you miss AdeleBig Fat Ass:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well guys you better fire up that Coffee Maker,,it's gonna be a long night.:biggrin::biggrin:

tea.gifcoffee-machine.gifcoffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and I :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, eremes said:

So do I

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I Don't expect anything tonight, but I'm not going to sleep until Irma does ❤️