Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Time for me to do something constructive with my day guys...Catch up with you all later, and to see Gina and the twins on the bed in B1...:dodgy:

At least you know that's going to happen whereas I am beginning to lose hope - not all of it as we know Belle can change back suddenly but while she's in that room nudity only works at night and she's now never naked at night or even in. In 30 days she'll get the opportunity to move to the big room where maybe at least we'll see a return to sexy showers but she'll probably just sunbathe outside all day and go out all night - just ahve to hope in between she feels liek dancing.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

Belle and Angel in a hurry to leave.

UM but it doesn't look like Belle dressed to go shopping - she could always have sunbathed on the beach but I suppose people might recognise her by now.

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

Irma!

My dear Irma, it never gets any easier to say goodbye! You come into my life every 6 months or so and completely turn me upside-down! Now you're off to the next stage of your life and I wish you safe travels and the best of luck

Every time you come back to RLC your stay is more and more eventful and controversial. Some people did not enjoy your escapades with Ruslan, Alberto and Alex, but I know that you are an independent spirit and nobody has a right to judge you for the friends you choose or the company you keep. At the same time you gave us unforgettable nights with Danaya, Jess and Stella, the likes of which we've never seen before in Barcelona and may never see again! Personally, the highlight of your stay, as always, was the chance to see your beautiful smile - it lights up a room and warms my heart 

A big thank you from all of us for everything you have done over the past 3 months. A few people on this forum know that during this stay you have given me something extra special and I am so grateful for everything you have done. You love to bring happiness to people in your life, people around you and people in the wider world and I hope the Universe brings you everything you desire in return

Irma, I find you absolutely bewitching, intoxicating, addictive, hypnotic, enchanting, captivating, exhilarating, mysterious and alluring. I have never dated a girl who inspires in me the same passion as you do! I am certain we will see you again in the future and I am already counting the days.

Have a safe journey, until next time...

:heart:

AMEN..................!!!

• Upvote 2