Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, cacjc said:

Harley i don't think any of the girls in Barcelona have ever been taken advantage of all the girls know exactly what they are doing.

I dunno. The time Belle went off with to some guys place he was going to keep her at. Thankfully she left and came back to B2 before anything happened. Id say that was a case of she was taken advantage of. 

I think they can be a little naive at times and should be more careful than they are. 

Carolina was very nearly taken advantage of too when she was so out of it and the guy was trying to get her to leave with him. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Gina could be a star, she has all the tools, but the immaturity and the relationship with the ice twins is most definately holding her back. It reminds so much of high school clique and of course that is how they act just like they are still in high school.

Someday we can only hope that 

You are rught. But don't forget these girls are very youngs.

Maybe they were in high school one or 2 years ago. I respect these 3 girls but i don't think they  have been in college :angel:

• Upvote 1

Man those two at B2 get the best chump duo award;, Beardo has the single one.  The balding "bitches love me"  if he wore that here would get his ass kicked.  The 80's have called and want their studded jacket back, these guys must be in their late 30's for this clowning around.  Overconfident morons that can't dance worth shit, why is Belle falling for these guys? Unbelievable.

• Upvote 1

Morning beautiful Angel. That's a much more pleasant site than yesterday morning....:angel::heart:

I'm so pleased I'm not waking up to the site of Calvin Harris and his side kick again...:cry:

Regardless of whether he's famous or not, they were only there for 1 thing and left with their tails between their legs... Although Belle and Rose are gorgeous girls, if he's so famous, he could have his pick of  a bevvie of beauties across Barca, much more attractive, they'd be lining up for him...:confused:

For me, this made the scenario worse. Easy lay, chew them up, spit them out, leave them on the side of the plate, and move on to the next easy conquest....cos I can because I'm famous...But it didn't quite work out...::)

I don't know what had gone on beforehand but if they'd already shagged, where had they done it?, No doubt he, or they have a decent place, so why come back to B2, where they have 16 camera's pointing at you....and to annoy the neighbors..:confused:

I, like others here, prefer the girls apts to stay that way, but don't mind blokes coming back to spice things up now and again, as long as they're decent, genuine and treat the girls with respect, and aren't just using them..But apart from Nicole's, the track record ain't very good!!

IMO these 2 weren't any of these...:angry:

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Gina could be a star, she has all the tools, but the immaturity and the relationship with the ice twins is most definately holding her back. It reminds so much of high school clique and of course that is how they act just like they are still in high school.

Good points Thes. Someone posted that the Twins have less than 30 days left and Gina has longer...so that could be interesting and might test out your theory...Or she might leave with them...:confused:

Great, Angel just walzed into the kitchen naked, not expecting anyone to be there and Rose was there. Very slight embarrassment, but only slightly and they had a giggle about it. I'm sure Rose gave her they quick up and down. Well done Angel, point her in the right direction regarding dress code in the apt...:biggrin: