Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

New Newsletter says Belle will be out of the apartment 5th - 7th April. Cheers then

Rlc must be pleased, belle really deserves it she has been working full time for rlc since she arrived ... :dodgy:

51 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Rose is a "plastic girl" like Jasmine 

I believe sadly this is Jasmin's legacy; Belle is already wrapped. One can only hope we get a mutual shower but after what has gone in the last week let alone yesterday and probably in the future. I have switched from hopes to expectations because I think if you are going to spend so much time out of the project because let's face it if Belle hadn't slept (sadly unrevealingly) naked that would have been a third day of almost nothing. They stayed in yesterday ... stayed in bed. I expect them to go out tonight so getting up early is a mistake and be out until at least 5.15 meaning too late fro any shows and then another day in bed.

I hate to me pessimistic around My Belle:heart: and lovely new Rosie but that was now unless they do start doing something naked then we are all being taken for a ride. I once said Jasmin seemed to regard this as holiday - 5 minutes a day you might see her in the shower and after give a very nice 2 minute version of The Creaming - with minimum nudity and almost zero participation. The bare minimum in fact. Candy was worse. These girls are getting paid and Belle got paid a lot last time - at least $100 a day I believe - so if they are out one day and too tired the next and repeat at some stage because the customers have mainly come here to see nudity then Belle has to start delivering and that means in her case naked dancing and exercising as a few of the girls have done but a session like Jess one day would be very welcome. So far we have had 3 big naked dances, 2 in her room late a night and 1 in the LR in daylight which is what I really want except her best prop the small table is probably still broken and 2 smaller ones when for once she wasn't too late in.
Last night and I understand she was really tired and nobody is begrudging her a big night there was an opportunity for her and Rosie to at least come to the LR and have a little dance or even just sit there but not even that. Surely we can expect a Barcelona party for the paying customer sometime like Nora used to give. I moaned about Alex (not much and certainly not like others) because I felt he stifled parties a little but at least there were parties. Now B1 and B2 seem a long way apart. B1 are doing their best which isn't good - I saw dancing last night and the Twins weren't even topless and we know they are capable of nudity so why are they going backwards? - but B2 looking as though they are working (not sure what Angel is up to but she does have a need to be out during the day) and Belle and obviously Rosie are working at partying outside. I think that was Belle's 2nd night in 2 weeks so like I said when she is in she's got to start earning her considerable pay cheque.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Now I can see why you get frustrated when your Belle's sunbathing naked on the balcony...:angry:

It is the worst kind of hell, pure torture. We could see more of Lima. It's almost than when they didn't have the balcony cam. However at least Angel works up and down the balcony naked to give some glorious beautifully lit nudity. I don't even get that with My Belle:heart:. Considering where the sun is it looks much less bright than it should do in the B2 LR - mind you it seems wherever she is that while Belle metaphorically lights up a place, physically she seems to manage to darken it. Remember Belle had Gina's room, Belle had Jess's room, Belle had the Twins' room, Belle had the big room and we saw what Michelle did with that in December and no Belle has Jasmin's room and as I recently mentioned had no problems with the light during The Creaming.
However just out sight she gets the sun on her pussy every day for hours. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Great, Angel just walzed into the kitchen naked, not expecting anyone to be there and Rose was there. Very slight embarrassment, but only slightly and they had a giggle about it. I'm sure Rose gave her they quick up and down. Well done Angel, point her in the right direction regarding dress code in the apt...:biggrin:

I think Rosie has zero problem with nudity but naked exposure in the kitchen is always a good hint. Jasmin only seemed to mind early on with Lima but after that had no problem with others including herself in the LR and kitchen unless they started dancing naked, then she ran away to her room.

• Upvote 1

Looks like shower time for Rosie. I have lost Belle though.

Oh yes I see her curled up in her jogging gear on the sofa with her phone. I do wish she wouldn't sit on the least well lit bit of the 2 sofas but then she's always done that. 

10 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

New Newsletter says Belle will be out of the apartment 5th - 7th April. Cheers then

Oh great. She's been pretty much out the apartment for the last week. We'll just have to wait to see if it's a holiday or another extended date with some potential sugar daddy or even the 2 last night. But when she comes back she better start delivering again otherwise she might as well be gone. If we don't get a naked dance party tonight then I'm afraid for the rest of her stay. I wonder if the girls get paid pro rata so 3 days away should knock 10% of her monthly fee. I suppose I can watch other apartments but in all honesty because I get The Goddess and Nelly for free, it is not what I'm paying for. I've already seen almost everything I ever likely to see anyway. Maybe Kami will bate over the covers, Maybe Kitty will look at her phone on the bed with her naked arse pointing towards me, maybe Masha will do ... she's running out of things to do surely except anal but I doubt it. I think I may be nearing the end of my RLC time. Soon only 1 apartment will matter to me and I can spend time in the GR with that hypnotic arse.   

• Upvote 1