Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Naga  Belle acts as if someone has turned her on to drugs. My ex acted a lot like this when she was doing coke.she was a dancer and got hooked up with a dealer. by the time we got divorced she was doing prostitution to pay for the coke and weed and moved in with her dealer. I am not saying Belle is on coke, just that she has been experimenting pretty hard. Such as the way she was this morning after changing and going out to  the balcony to see Stella. She had that scared unsure where she was look in her room. I hope like hell she does not go hard, it is not pretty.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, vortios said:

Kylie did not know where the girls were,

Kylie knew very well where the girls were. First in club, then to DJ Edu or his friend Ivan. They drank and dacne. When they became intimate, Kylie left because there was no man for her.

The others had their fun, and then fell asleep. Except for DJ Edu, who updated his Twitter account around 10:00. Later the girls went home.

Stella took another bottle of water from Edu, which she still had in her hand when she returned.

Kylie just did not know if Stella was back when she was asked on the phone. That is why she was looking for. That was it.

Tonight, Edu is back on stage, and tomorrow as well. Then the girls will be gone again. Not only Belle, Angelina and Rosemary, but now also Stella and Kylie.

• Upvote 2