Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

None of that would matter. that isn't the big issue. the big issue and becoming bigger every day is doing absolutely fuck all in this appartment.. Belle had been awake 8 hours (out for a jog and then who knows but that could not have amounted to 2 hours) and we have had 25 seconds of visible pussy. Imagine if Replay didn't exist your chances of seeing it at all are slim to none

Belle is effectively showing no nudity completely against the whole point of RLC.

Perhaps the DJ would like me to pay the $75 I have been robbed of this month.

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why do you think that is DES?   Do you think it's possible that they don't show enough inside the apartment, and by enough I'm talking about sex?  I don't care what anyone of you say about whatever reason you are here for, everyone is here to see the tenants have some sort of sexual relations.  When the girls are out having sex and not doing it in the apartment, it tends to be a good reason for people to speculate and be obsessed with what is going on outside the apartment.   The truth is that I don't believe you when you say that you don't care "where or what they are dong"......sorry mate.

That's fine. But I've never said anything different. I don't spend every spare minute on RLC. Even when the girls are home or Gina in full view on the bed. I look for a few minutes if nothing more going on I move on to something else and check back. If others care where and what the girls are doing it's their problem.

Because at the end of the day RLC has no influence or meaning to my day to day life. It's just a distraction. I can take it or leave it.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I'll post info when there is reliable information of general interest.
When it comes such statements saying they are going out to prostitute  themselves, then it is against forum rules and they are reported.

I'm going to have to use the BS card on that one, but whatever, I'm used to it!   As for the prostitution comment, yes it is against the rules and should not be posted,  you can think it but don't you dare post it on this forum.

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That's fine. But I've never said anything different. I don't spend every spare minute on RLC. Even when the girls are home or Gina in full view on the bed. I look for a few minutes if nothing more going on I move on to something else and check back. If others care where and what the girls are doing it's their problem. It 

Because at the end of the day RLC has no influence or meaning to my day to day life. It's just a distraction. I can take it or leave it.

I know you have never said anything different and you may be an exception to the rule here, but the truth is that everybody is more curious about what goes on outside the apartments due to lack of anything going on inside the apartments!!   Thanks for the reply!!!

• Upvote 1