Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Now I normally go through Replay to see what I missed and I know it was a lot but somehow I don't feel like it tonight.

Well I'll have plenty of time until Belle comes back tomorrow.

If you saw the massage and the kissing then I'd say you didn't miss anything.

il y a 2 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Ils ont tous deux pris en charge très peu Rosie, sauf qu'elle ne va pas avec eux.

il y a 14 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Ils ont tous deux pris en charge très peu Rosie, sauf qu'elle ne va pas avec eux.

2 selfish girls I'm more disappointed with Angel than Belle 20 hours sleeping beauty and do not help Rose to cover up, more things I saw but I would not say here

il y a 14 minutes, timber a dit :

Lol, celui-ci? Le titre est approprié pour camcaps je suppose ...

la-désespérée man.jpg

No but if I remember well it is the desperate man indeed the title is appropriate. No it's the girl on the couch

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, martyen said:

No but if I remember well it is the desperate man indeed the title is appropriate. No it's the girl on the couch

The Desperate Man and the girl on the couch. RLC's entire business plan captured by a 19th Century painter.

Truly a visionary. And he was a Realist painter no less (though MrBox would probably insist on pointing out that his paintings were not in fact Real Life).

• Upvote 2

il y a 8 minutes, timber a dit :

L'homme Désespéré et la jeune fille sur le canapé. tout le plan d'affaires de RLC capturé par un peintre du 19ème siècle.

En vérité, un visionnaire. Et non, il était peintre Réaliste moins (si MrBox insisterait probablement pointage ses tableaux ne sont pas en fait la vraie vie).

M.box would have been a street barker in the 19th century :biggrin:

• Upvote 1