Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

What is going on? Is the party suspended? Parties for girls need music. It is not late yet and there's been loud music later in the last week. Without music the party is dead. Switch off the fucking TV and remember this is a party ... isn't it or has everyone else forgotten and still the bananas are there.

I hope this isn't another marking time before we go out exercise that we've witnessed so often recently.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry guys,  I know you're all glued to the exciting events in B2 right now, so I'll take that as a no...I've missed nowt then....It'll save me wading through nearly 4 days worth of of posts...:confused:

You did miss some but not what your thinking.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

What is going on. Is the party suspended. Parties for girls need music. It is not late yet and there's been loud music later in the last week. Without music the party is dead. Switch off the fucking TV and remember this is a party ... isn't it or has everyone else forgotten and still the bananas are there.

I hope this isn't another marking time before we go out exercise that we've witnessed so often recently.

Still they are sitting here and obviously they have fun.

Be thankful und enjoy it. It is not so nice every day

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Qué está pasando. Es el partido suspendido. Partes para las niñas necesitan música. No es tarde todavía y ha habido música fuerte tarde en la última semana. Sin música la fiesta está muerto. Apagar el puto televisión y recuerda que esto es una fiesta ... ¿no es así o ha olvidado todo el mundo y todavía los plátanos están ahí.

Espero que esto no es otra marcar el tiempo antes de salir de ejercicios que hemos sido testigos con tanta frecuencia recientemente.

Do not take your eyes off Belle but with the other on Gina's phone