Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

i might sound like a tinfoil hat person but there are no free cams in b2 :huh:

ignore my post i'm going back at watching tv :biggrin: ^^'

So surely the nudity should be reserved for those paying or what is the incentive?

11 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Well, I wish I could have seen them because I honestly haven't seen anything "sexy" or "hot" when I have visited. I guess I'll have to try to check out some of the replays. Maybe it would help if I could just see something that turned me on a little from the girls in B2.

So OK not sexy if you don't like Belle and Angie on all fours waving their pussy in your face or if you think that's too hardcore, what about the sensuality between Belle and Rosie as they rubbed each others bodies and then kissed deep. That kissing was hot, really hot. If that's your bag then some good old tit and pussy rubbing in the shower - I think it has happened 3 days in a row. Honestly what do you want? And don't something real, because almost none of that happens. 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

The TV is too much of a distraction in B2, never seems to be an issue in B1 lately.

This is just pathetic. It's like they done a bit and said we've done enough, let's fill in the remaining time.