Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

27 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I have a feeling there is more to come and other vacation apartments may come online in the future, maybe not in Barcelona ?

yhea that's almost certain and i hope for a big and nice appartment :) they can afford it so ...

but we still have to wait :X

i think the best would be 4 "girls on vaction" appartment ( if not more :P) like that rlc can make it so that a new girl comes every month :) and the "girls roomate" should be for the girls that made a big impression while they were in a "girls on vacation" appartment ^^' ( like k&k) that's something that would work well :)

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, wathou said:

yhea that's almost certain and i hope for a big and nice appartment :) they can afford it so ...

but we still have to wait :X

i think the best would be 4 "girls on vaction" appartment ( if not more :P) like that rlc can make it so that a new girl comes every month :) and the "girls roomate" should be for the girls that made a big impression while they were in a "girls on vacation" appartment ^^' ( like k&k) that's something that would work well :)

I think no more than 4 because all the girls really need to be on the same page for the best parties, best nudity etc. Of course I'd like any apartment with My Belle:heart: in it. I suggested one in the Ukraine itself with the party girls.

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think no more than 4 because all the girls really need to be on the same page for the best parties, best nudity etc. Of course I'd like any apartment with My Belle:heart: in it. I suggested one in the Ukraine itself with the party girls.

then you assume that all the "girls on vacation" appartment will be in barcelona, i don't think it will be that way. I have some hints about where the new appartment will be and i don't think it will be in spain ^^'. And i think it's for the best, more diversity :)
Having more "girls in vacation" appartment would "solve" the probleme of the lack of acivity in the other appartment, like that even if one or two appartments are dead (like now) there would be the other ones, and it's really unlikely that all of them would get boring at the same time ^^'.

and for the appartment in ukraine well, it wouldn't be a "girls on vacation" ^^' it would be a "roomate" appartment but i doubt that belle will make a third visit or have her own appartment if she keeps acting like she is acting now :X it would be a shame because she seems intersting and watching her in an other context than "in vacation" would be nice even tho "vacation/traveling" are a big part of those girls life.

1 hour ago, wathou said:

and for the appartment in ukraine well, it wouldn't be a "girls on vacation" ^^' it would be a "roomate" appartment but i doubt that belle will make a third visit or have her own appartment if she keeps acting like she is acting now

Well obviously yes I mentioned the possibility of a roommate apartment last year but there are several reasons now why that won't happen. I think she wants to be away from home most of the time because it increases the chances of the lifestyle she wants. Maybe if they had offered one earlier it might have been a goer because she seems to have a lot of friends we might want to see. But she has been not quite the entertainer apart from the second 10 days and maybe the last 4 or 5 that she was last time.

However My Belle:heart: is without doubt a personality as it seems Rosie might be and on form is one of the most watchable girls here. If you took the Twins' pussies away and I might suggest Gina athough there is certainly more about her there's really not much left. They do the same thing every day. With Belle she is much harder to call and we know she can be lively, mischievous and sometimes a bit badly behaved. I don't really think there has been anyone quite like her except Ilona. 

The weakness is she doesn't bate although I noticed what she did yesterday was very similar to what Kitty did earlier in the day with the same expression on the her face which was kind of a pleasant discomfort. And has yet (outside those orgies) to fuck a girl or a boy. This would be a problem for her if she wanted to be a roommate. Kristy it seems was probably similarly nervous but she's managed to get over that.

So yeah, my dream doesn't look likely. She has the personality but she needs the attitude and openness as well and right now the latter 2 are questionable.