Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Haben Swingerclubs sowas?

Auch das wäre denkbar, vielleicht aber auch an einem Bahnhof, wie auch immer, nützlich, wenn man pulverförmige Substanzen nicht im Haus aufbewahren will.

Ich kriege das nicht übersetzt, sorry.

• Upvote 1

Just now, eremes said:

Auch das wäre denkbar, vielleicht aber auch an einem Bahnhof, wie auch immer, nützlich, wenn man pulverförmige Substanzen nicht im Haus aufbewahren will.

Ich kriege das nicht übersetzt, sorry.

Aber dann hat man keine 2 Schlüssel und nicht so einen gewöhnlichen Anhänger.

33 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Kylies boobs reminds me of Danaya, not quite as big, but I like big busted girls

Yesterday I had the whole photos from the year 2016 leafed through, and as someone said to a photo of Danaya, you could see the scars of the breast surgery. But I do not believe that danaya had a breast surgery.

46 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Parece que sólo vienen al apartamento para lograr la sobriedad y cambian de ropa.

Ni siquiera se comen cualquier cosa en el apartamento.

Who would not say, seeing this they are not "holiday ladies"? But the RLC customer who pays his fee, at the end of the month, if he will ask ... and me money, seeing inverted?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Yesterday I had the whole photos from the year 2016 leafed through, and as someone said to a photo of Danaya, you could see the scars of the breast surgery. But I do not believe that danaya had a breast surgery.

No. I don't think so either. Implants are very different. You can easily see, the shape is unnatural, fake ones don't flatten when they lay on their back. For example Masha or Heidi

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

They did not look very motivated as they left the house. As if they had to go to work.

I think Gina looked abit sick, maybee hungover