Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

26 minutes ago, ed2 said:

If you start genuinely bating regularily on cam, no hiding, no fake show, cut the damn teasing, then I'll start posting your name all over the pages, just like BBsq69 does for Belle

Well I'm sure everybody wants that.

• Upvote 1

Why don't you guys order bandicam. You can record 24 /7 and have them recording for ever in there on file and you can look at them any time. you can record for 10 min at a time for free or you can order and it will record 24 /7 for $30 a month. Just pull up 4 screen at a time then start recording like the 3 bed room and the bath room. it work out good for B&B

22 minutes ago, Benfold said:

We suspect Karol did, but no 100% proof. I would imagine that Michelle did because she was obsessed with how popular she was on RLC

I told you Michelle liked to hog the camera. She wasn't pleased when the attention was off her but I am not sure it was really true that she saw whatever was the top cam in the apartment and went there even though I may have said it one LOL. But glad other people noticed.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

1859 B2 left 

YAAAAYY,,,so does this mean I finally get to have some house work done on a Saturday Morning instead of complaining of them leaving for the day to go enjoy a beautiful Weekend in Barcelona? :biggrin::biggrin:

jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

YAAAAYY,,,so does this mean I finally get to have some house work done on a Saturday Morning instead of complaining of them leaving for the day to go enjoy a beautiful Weekend in Barcelona? :biggrin::biggrin:

jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif

You took the words right out of my mouth-now that both Barc1 & 2 are empty and the girls are enjoying themselves :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

You took the words right out of my mouth-now that both Barc1 & 2 are empty and the girls are enjoying themselves :biggrin:

And when they enjoy themselves they come back very happy and make us happy in return,,,,, have a wonderful day guys,,,see you all in a couple of hours When Rosie and Jasmin are drunk and Naked :heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3