Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well thanks to Rosie and Lola but ultimately it petered out. My Belle:heart: was for some reason not going to take part despite the fact that nothing happened that she hasn't done in the last couple of weeks. I think she was very tired but I felt she could have got a little more involved. Anyway I hope for a better tomorrow and Belle is into her last month.

In the past when they use to catch the last bus, the travel times was about 30 minutes. If they get a taxi then should be shorter. Then if on the other hand they go clubbing .....

Just now, Nari Dog said:

In the past when they use to catch the last bus, the travel times was about 30 minutes. If they get a taxi then should be shorter. Then if on the other hand they go clubbing .....

yep

4 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I don't think any clubs are open past 4 or at least not giving admittance. 

Just now, thegame20 said:

rosie doesn't know the history between carolina and lola. If she was there during the lesbian orgy night then she wouldnt be mad at all. 

I tend to agree

Had a feeling the party in B2 might end up a fizzer. Just too many pussies available for it to happen. Plus some are a little too conservative to go all the way. Now if Irma was the mistress of ceremonies then it might have been a different story.