Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

My Belle :heart: gives a little dance before retiring to the sofa. Caro looks in the wardrobe. I do have Jasmin's Creaming to look forward to later because it's a 4th quite day in a row for My Belle:heart:. Surely if she doesn't go out a sexy dancing shower is pending :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I believe that now that She is in love, She no longer needs anything.
Not even to play with Lola who now has to use Rosemary

You meant to say "She" right.

No My Belle:heart: is going out with Caro and Lola having not changed since roller skating - booze run, B1, or the traditional off screen hotel orgy LOL but whatever another disappointing night for me. I'll just have to hope for a big finish.

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Why send Gina home?,,What did she do wrong?

Because Gina's activities take place outside. Just like Wednesday / Thursday night. T

oday she packed her bag with complete makeup, many tampons and pads.

She spends at least this night outside.

And we see a sleeping Gina, if at all!

• Upvote 2

Hi guy's iv'e been in hospital for a few days and i come back and my favorate girl Stella is gone :sad: it's too many pages to catch up can someone give me a quick wrap up of what's been happening.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Because Gina's activities take place outside. Just like Wednesday / Thursday night. T

oday she packed her bag with complete makeup, many tampons and pads.

She spends at least this night outside.

And we see a sleeping Gina, if at all!

Unless you like to see bloody tampons,,,why get mad when she is clearly out of commission,,, I will never understand this fascination with outside the apt,,you guys pay to see what happens inside, Once they leave focus on who's there and if nobody is home either go do something in your own personal lives until they get back or go watch the other 16 Apts that are available,,,, Unless of course you are one of those people that pay $45/month just for 2 Apts.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Hi guy's iv'e been in hospital for a few days and i come back and my favorate girl Stella is gone :sad: it's too many pages to catch up can someone give me a quick wrap up of what's been happening.

Well Kylie bated uncovered for her BF on the phone.

Big Party last night as Lola led all the B1 girls. Much tit play but the highlight was a shower bath between Lola and Rosie wit lots of touching of breasts and pussies. There were 7 in Belle's room at one stage but only a few kisses. Stella didn't get topless neither did a subdued Belle. Stella, Kylie and Gina were in and out the party. Jasmin and Rosie's friend stayed in their beds.

Kylie and Stella left this morning but Stella's roomis being kept free.

Lola was out with Caroline. Caroline came back but Lola only reappeared at B2 in the afternoon.

• Upvote 2