Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I wasn't a Premium member when Lola was here last time, so I can't comment on how often she spent in the apt, but  Polya seems to be a lot less active outside than her last stay..spending a lot more time in bed and generally lazing around...Correct me if I'm wrong..:confused:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Miss X  must have been in Barca for ages and has seen everything there is to see...:dodgy:

There's a lot to see in Barcelona apparently but ultimately it isn't Paris, London or NYC.

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There's a lot to see in Barcelona apparently but ultimately it isn't Paris, London or NYC.

Better beaches though.

Once again by the time My Belle:heart: has a her shower than if she does the Creaming it will be too dark in her room so maybe the bathroom would be a better location. Like yesterday almost nothing happening in B2. Looks like another easy win for the Goddess. 

Gina definitely won Barcelona yesterday but then The Goddess did something fairly special :biggrin: taking the top 3 Replay positions.