Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

I predicted a return of Jasmin and Belle with alcohol a little music evening and finally session massage. :rolleyes:.:heart:..:arrow:  (Just my wish.).:biggrin:

Guys I think we may have forgotten something here.... If my birthday so happens to fall during the weekday I never actually party until the weekend,,,Could Jasmin be doing the same thing too,,,Did she decide to just wait until the weekend to party?:shy::rolleyes:::)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Guys I think we may have forgotten something here.... If my birthday so happens to fall during the weekday I never actually party until the weekend,,,Could Jasmin be doing the same thing too,,,Did she decide to just wait until the weekend to party?:shy::rolleyes:::)

fingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif  But they can go out and get worked up first if they like...::)

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Les gars, je pense que nous avons oublié quelque chose ici .... Si mon anniversaire arrive alors à tomber au cours de la semaine, je ne fait partie jusqu'à ce que le week-end ,,, Pouvais Jasmin faire la même chose que trop ,,, at-elle décidé de simplement attendre jusqu'à ce que le week-end pour faire la fête?:shy::rolleyes:::)

I hope that Jasmin understands English and she has read your post. But I agree with you. So I have two wishes ..:rolleyes:.:angel:..:heart:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Much as I love the sunlight on the back side of Rose... I must get the grass cut and a couple other things done.    Bummer.:cry:

Don't worry I'l make sure that her ass is well taken cared of while you are out mowing:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tenor.gifvzQ0g.gif

tumblr_m17fdseBSN1qdjhv0o1_500.giftumblr_mbug2iNnkr1rihkbyo1_500.gif

• Upvote 3

il y a 29 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Eh bien maintenant que les jeunes Cubs sortent de leurs Apts ,,, il est temps d'aller à B # 1 à regarder les vieux Cougar Chattes là-bas ,, Lola je te vois toujours à la recherche bonne :heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

Mikey old and cougar is a pleonasm ..:biggrin:    And the comparison with the wine is good except for the Beaujolais it is better young.:biggrin:..( I allow myself a joke with the people I like.)

• Upvote 3

I had a girlfriend once who was like a liter bottle of $75 California's finest.

Ten years later she resembled a 5-liter saggy bag of boxed Thunderbird White Port.

As for these girls, let's just say some will age well, and others simply will be x-hamster material in 10 years.

• Upvote 5