Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I would like to see a video of her, (belle) that would be nice. I can tell, I did not miss much, other than seeing a few of the same people here. Videos, Pictures seems limitless. Why? :shy:

26 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

SO FAR WHICH ONE OF THESE LADIES IS WINNING THE BATTLE FOR THE QUEEN OF THE BEST PUSSY SHOTS?:heart::heart::biggrin:

I DON'T KNOW,,, I THINK THEY MAY BE TIED SO FAR WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?:heart::heart:::)

You know Gina is the Queen of the pussy shots.:cool: She's been giving views from the beginning and she sleeps naked most of the time. I don't think there's a room in the place Gina hasn't gave a view in. Belle has had some very good views. But they seem to only happen when she feels like it or thinks about it. Not sure which and I'm not taking anything away from what Belle has done. But no girl in the Barc apartments has put her pussy on display the way Gina has that I know of. Just look at cam #9. (damn the NV in that room:dodgy:)

• Upvote 5

53 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

SO FAR WHICH ONE OF THESE LADIES IS WINNING THE BATTLE FOR THE QUEEN OF THE BEST PUSSY SHOTS?:heart::heart::biggrin:

One vote ::)

1/2 vote Quantity              1/2 vote Quality

images.png.9b9f534ceb27e952fb67f5d46373f3cb.pngb5.png.c935cfbb7bf1eccab85d45792def990c.png

2 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

I would like to see a video of her, (belle) that would be nice. I can tell, I did not miss much, other than seeing the same good people here. Videos, Pictures seems limitless. Why? :shy:

No one wants to lose their RLC Account posting anything from the Premium Apartment #2 since there are no Free Cams in that one.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

You know Gina is the Queen of the pussy shots.:cool: She's been giving views from the beginning and she sleeps naked most of the time. I don't think there's a room in the place Gina hasn't gave a view in. Belle has had some very good views. But they seem to only happen when she feels like it or thinks about it. Not sure which and I'm not taking anything away from what Belle has done. But no girl in the Barc apartments has put her pussy on display the way Gina has that I know of. Just look at cam #9. (damn the NV in that room:dodgy:)

Sounds pretty fucking sad if you ask me!!

• Upvote 1