Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I think I have had a strong initial reaction to 3 girls on here, The Goddess, sulzer's Ilona and My Belle:heart:. Yes I really fancied Megan and Jasmin but they just didn't ring that same bell. I don't know why.

The most instant reaction was probably to The Goddess, the most unexpected to Ilona but the strongest was to My Belle:heart:. Really powerful level of attraction prompted by her hair and her bum and her lively personality which was very apparent so today has been with The Goddess and My Belle:heart: incredibly special for me. Thank you all for putting up with me. Your time will come if it hasn't already.

Who said we have...:biggrin:...It's been tough sometimes BB, but we pulled through in the end...:wink:

Yes, some girls hit the spot immediately...Nicole did just that for me but with Angel and Karol. it was a bit slower...I think most of the girls fit into the 2nd category for me...Let's face it, after 30, 60 or 90 days, there aren't many girls I don't fall for to a greater or lesser degree...That's why I love the all girls apts so much...:heart:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'll need to check out that ... do you have a time? :biggrin:

TBH I was just too overwhelmed to spot any detail. LOL :biggrin:

12.47...:biggrin:

Belle that was top drawer stuff...Thank you for your most awesome display yet you little pixie...We know you've made someone very happy today, but he's not the only one...:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

Violet, You need to stay uncovered because it keeps your skin hot and we can't see you. Also you need to get up and sexy dance so your muscles don't get stiff and stay sore.:biggrin::heart::tongue: 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Violet, You need to stay uncovered because it keeps your skin hot and we can't see you. Also you need to get up and sexy dance so your muscles don't get stiff and stay sore.:biggrin::heart::tongue: 

I think that's sound medical advice. I use to work in the medical profession so trust JD, he's right. Plus I'd also advise you to remove ALL clothing to stop it rubbing and aggravating your sunburn...::)

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, JD007 said:

BB always leaves himself an out when it comes to Belle :biggrin:  

LOL yes 'might' instead of 'will' but I think it is likely 'will'. It was awesome. The naked dance shows in her first month, the surprising spreads and sexy showers and time with Rosie  in the second month, and this display in the 3rd month mean that her return was worth the vast financial outlay - very very worth it.

Yeah naked exercise or yoga, close sunbathing, full twerking either dancing or in the shower (in front of the bath would be the ultmate), or bating uncovered close to Cam 7 I would all like to see but I expect none of them. And while they would all put me in ecstacy, I have already given My Belle:heart: 100%, 10 out of 10 so if she does nothing more than yes I really am satisfied and deliriously happy - can you tell :biggrin:  

• Upvote 2