Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I hope you've all recovered from that fabulous show of affection Jas and Rosie served up for us last night. The kissing was beautiful and sensual, and I loved Rosie's RAM, and that's nothing to do with her memory...Rapid Arm Movement....Jas could hardly stand up when she got out of bed...I can't wait to see the next instalment...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope you've all recovered from that fabulous show of affection Jas and Rosie served up for us last night. The kissing was beautiful and sensual, and I loved Rosie's RAM, and that's nothing to do with her memory...Rapid Arm Movement....Jas could hardly stand up when she got out of bed...I can't wait to see the next instalment...:biggrin::heart:

Lol,,you saw that,,it was so funny,,,she got weak in the knees:biggrin::biggrin:

I hope that they don't make Rosie the new Irma,,,where she gives and gives but never receives,,,,, Someone please take care of Rosie's needs too,,what do you guys think?:heart::heart:::)

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone why BB is you so lucky? I have no response ..:dodgy:   Except that I am glad to read your enthusiasm..::):heart:

I told you it is quality not quantity. A very short show but the views were beyond all my hopes.

I still wish she wouls lay with her head at the end of her bed like she dis when she was wearing the read panties but that show was the best thing I have seen in my life ... with the possible exception of the 84-85 Everton side in full effect. That is how good it was.

It is  a pity about the light but what a view on Camera 1. It is like all my dreams are coming true :heart: Thank you My Belle:biggrin: 

What next twerking in the bathroom :biggrin:

I don't believe I am so lucky.

Thank you again, My WonderBelle:heart:

The bed is a better place to view your magnificence but this is GREAT.

This is work my $75 subscription - just the last 15 minutes. I AM SO SO HAPPY :biggrin:

Everyone, I hope your dreams come true like this and the way Rosie and Jasmin are heading I am sure they will.

This is the day I have waited her for. I missed her being spanked by Lola but thanks for the GIF but this is just fantastic. 

Please My Belle :heart: I hope you return to the bed soon. I can't wait to see even more of your perfect body.

Hey the sunlight is back and My Belle:heart: could even sunbathe close to the camera

Never mind she's almost perfect on the bed. However if she could just move 2 feet to her right it would be even better :biggrin:

I am getting totally carried away but I am in heaven thanks to My Beautiful Belle :heart: