Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

20 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

Darn i thought maybe Violet left and B2 was coming over to B1 for a get together but i guess not

she is back in her room after shopping

I came in too late and did not see what happened before Belle´s bath. I saw only the last couple of minutes of her bating, too bad I did not see how it started. At least Belle had taken off the showerhead and used only the hose, probably because it gives a stronger and stable pressure compared to showerhead. I remember a girl in my youth who also used the hose, but she put it inside her pussy and felt the running water there- I could not see if Belle did that.

2 hours ago, thegame20 said:

My question has not yet been answered how you guys know this. Am I just suppose to accept this without no proof  or at least some one who understands their language understands their conversation 

Some have found the girls on social media. I only watch the screans, but it was clearly they knew eachother, by the dynamics between them from day 1