Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, euromike69 said:

Yes Ask our resident Visa and Immigration expert Balt2103,,,I think he works for the Department of Customs and Border enforcement,,,so he will have all the insider knowledge that we simple folks don't have available to us.::)

I have it figured out now.  Nicole had a Single Entry Visa and she left RLC on the 84th Day. When she returned home that cancels the Visa. Then she has to wait 90 Days before she can leave her Country on another Visa. That 90 Day wait period was March 25th so she is entitled to spend up to 90 Days over a 180 Day Calendar Period.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have it figured out now.  Nicole had a Single Entry Visa and she left RLC on the 84th Day. When she returned home that cancels the Visa. Then she has to wait 90 Days before she can leave her Country on another Visa. That 90 Day wait period was March 25th so she is entitled to spend up to 90 Days over a 180 Day Calendar Period.

RLC needs to start trying to get local ladies,,,or better yet Some English speaking Tenants,,,,how many more years do the english speaking costumers of RLC have to be left out,,,,it's like watching with the TV on mute,,you cannot understand anything,,we literally miss out on 75% of everything just by taking away the ability to hear what these ladies are actually saying. 

RLC WE NEED SOME ENGLISH SPEAKING RESIDENTS,,PLEASE STOP ALIENATING YOUR BIGGEST COSTUMER BASE, IT CANNOT BE THAT HARD TO FIND ENGLISH SPEAKING TENANTS,,,RUSSIANS AND THE SPANISH SPEAKING TENANTS ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO WOULD LOVE FREE RENT AND A TRIP TO BARCELONA,,,,IF YOU ARE STILL FIGURING OUT WHAT TO DO NEXT TO ATTRACT MORE COSTUMERS,, I JUST GAVE YOU A VERY GOOD IDEA.:lightbulb::lightbulb:

• Upvote 3

Gina she has exceeded her 90 Days so she must be there for Work or Studying purposes. They have a different Schengen Visa which allows to go over the 90 Day Period but they must return home before the 180 Calendar Period expires.

Just now, euromike69 said:

RLC needs to start trying to get local ladies,,,r better yet Some English speaking Tenants,,,,how many more years do the english speaking costumers of RLC have to be left out,,,,it's like watching with the TV on mute,,you cannot understand anything,,we literally miss out on 75% of everything just by taking away the ability to hear what these ladies are actually saying. 

RLC WE NEED SOME ENGLISH SPEAKING COSTUMERS,,PLEASE STOP ALIENATING YOUR BIGGEST COSTUMER BASE, IT CANNOT BE THAT HARD TO FIND ENGLISH SPEAKING TENANTS,,,RUSSIANS AND THE SPANISH SPEAKING TENANTS ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO WOULD LOVE FREE RENT AND A TRIP TO BARCELONA,,,,IF YOU ARE STILL FIGURING OUT WHAT NEXT TO ATTRACT MORE COSTUMERS,, I JUST GAVE YOU A VERY GOOD IDEA.:lightbulb::lightbulb:

English Speaking Tenants would be good. That way almost everyone can understand what's being said.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

English Speaking Tenants would be good. That way almost everyone can understand what's being said.

And most importantly we would have less speculation,,,,there still would be made up bullshit though,,,,but at least most of us would really know what's really going on.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Gina she has exceeded her 90 Days so she must be there for Work or Studying purposes. They have a different Schengen Visa which allows to go over the 90 Day Period but they must return home before the 180 Calendar Period expires.

Maybe she works the night shift at the local Hooters restaurant,,,, I think she brought some Hot Wings to my table when I went there.::)::)

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

RLC needs to start trying to get local ladies,,,r better yet Some English speaking Tenants,,,,how many more years do the english speaking costumers of RLC have to be left out,,,,it's like watching with the TV on mute,,you cannot understand anything,,we literally miss out on 75% of everything just by taking away the ability to hear what these ladies are actually saying. 

RLC WE NEED SOME ENGLISH SPEAKING RESIDENTS,,PLEASE STOP ALIENATING YOUR BIGGEST COSTUMER BASE, IT CANNOT BE THAT HARD TO FIND ENGLISH SPEAKING TENANTS,,,RUSSIANS AND THE SPANISH SPEAKING TENANTS ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO WOULD LOVE FREE RENT AND A TRIP TO BARCELONA,,,,IF YOU ARE STILL FIGURING OUT WHAT TO DO NEXT TO ATTRACT MORE COSTUMERS,, I JUST GAVE YOU A VERY GOOD IDEA.:lightbulb::lightbulb:

how bout some south american hunnies, brazil colombia venzuela 

Just now, thomas979 said:

how bout some south american hunnies, brazil colombia venzuela 

Then you petition for those ladies too,,,,but I want some English,,,I need to be able to use one of my other senses (Hearing) while watching RLC.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Maybe she works the night shift at the local Hooters restaurant,,,, I think she brought some Hot Wings to my table when I went there.::)::)

Unfortunately there are no Hooters restaurant in Barcelona but a NBA cafe where you can eat buffalo hot wings. But the waitress there,  are everything but hot. ::)

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

There is a Brazilian Apartment at VHTV called Casahot and they Speak English.

i've never really signed up on those sites but when i look at them the cameras don't look to be too good of quality