Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

:biggrin:My Beautiful Brilliant Super Sexy WonderBelle:heart: if you were diagonally across the bed with your head towards the door and your exquisite butt where the blue pillows are that would be awesome :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I know I am being greedy but at the moment your perfect pretty kitty is hidden again 

14 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

just the guy taking off the girls clothes when they wanted to put them back on and polya like almost asleep, bout as much as the stuff happened at v and m

you serious ?? I watched the Vanessa apartment. What happened there was attempted rape. Even the cops got involved. Why do you think the apartment got taken off ?

• Upvote 2

My Belle:heart: 60 ° from the perfect angle now but she might be asleep. Still there is plenty of time and I am sure she knows where the cameras are but this will probably be her last show of this visit so naturally I am hoping to see what I want to see as this may well be my last opportunity :biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The Perfect angle at last :heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But as soon as she found it she got up before we saw her awesomely attractive ass but she knows the angle now.

Thank you so much for this morning My Belle:heart:. You make me very happy but you  need to move your sunbathing backward as we can't see your pussy :biggrin:

Looks like My Belle:heart: is not reading Camcaps at the moment. Normally she does move the mat forward do we can see but today what would been awesome sight with her leg in the air is now just one of her leg in the air and no visible pussy :sad: unless she moves backwards.

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Agreed Phantom, nor am I upset, just commenting on the obvious that has become the Barcelona apartments. It started long ago, and has become the norm these days, and the girls of RLC wonder why they are losing market share to the competitive sites.

I am not complaining as I have surely enjoyed the activities, but anti climatic as always with these apartments. JMHO

A tease show once not very often to fish for new members. I think these shows can bee very plesant to watch too, but IMHO it has little to do with voyeur. 

My hope is Nicole.

46 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

hope those same people bitch and moaned about vanessa and marketas place watch todays video and judge for themselves

V&M was a desperate attempt by RLC to create something new, Barca and kkh has been abit slow, but this place were too crazy, I think there must bee something inbetween....