Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I missed Nicole's 1st week so I might have missed something out. Nicole has spent time spreadeagled naked in the 1st bedroom, Given us some very sexy dance moves, been fingered, dildo'd and given a bj in full view, as well as an undercover bate, and several hidden bj in bathroom, and fucked twice in that br, the second time only partly hidden...I don't think she doing too badly so far...So why all the negative vibes, she's even got on with the girls so far so come on guys, give her a break...She's done nothing wrong so far, but I'm not sure if she'll ever convince some of you no matter what she does...:confused:
I wish you'd give her a chance...

Naga you have to understand not everyone is going to see her the way you do. Some will love her like you do and some wont and both groups will have valid reasons why they feel the way they do about her

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I missed Nicole's 1st week so I might have missed something out. Nicole has spent time spreadeagled naked in the 1st bedroom, Given us some very sexy dance moves, been fingered, dildo'd and given a bj in full view, as well as an undercover bate, and several hidden bj in bathroom, and fucked twice in that br, the second time only partly hidden...I don't think she doing too badly so far...So why all the negative vibes, she's even got on with the girls so far so come on guys, give her a break...She's done nothing wrong so far, but I'm not sure if she'll ever convince some of you no matter what she does...:confused:
I wish you'd give her a chance...

Yes you missed the night the music was loud in Nicol's room while she was in the LR ironing and Rose was trying to sleep.:dodgy:

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Yes you missed the night the music was loud in Nicol's room while she was in the LR ironing and Rose was trying to sleep.:dodgy:

and when Rose had loud music in her old room, and Nicole asked her to tuned down... :dodgy:

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Naga you have to understand not everyone is going to see her the way you do. Some will love her like you do and some wont and both groups will have valid reasons why they feel the way they do about her

I know, and I respect everyone's opinion, as always...But what has she actually done wrong so far...Some guys go crazy when they see Jasmin bend over once in the lr of they get a glimps of Kristies pussy, and I'm including me here, but I think Nicole has too many skeletons in the closet to sway some of you guys. I'll try not to wear Nicole tinted glasses this time round though and say it as I see it...Actually, that's what I did last time....:cool: