Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

13 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Fancy waking up to that sight every morning, you would never go to work. :heart:

yes, it's hard. But now all the girls are in bed, and I can go...

Keep on eye on Polya, she maybe take out her friend now

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

yes, it's hard. But now all the girls are in bed, and I can go...

Keep on eye on Polya, she maybe take out her friend now

she was to tired - asleep already 

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

see you Nari - I will be back in 12 hours time

No worries will keep an eye the girls and make sure they don't come to any harm. I think that a first for Polya sleeping in the all together. :biggrin:

6 hours ago, happyone said:

03:03 Nicole starts to bate no covers, lights off, cam 14

Thanks for the pointer Happy...I've just watched it on replay...

Check this out guys...It was great...She obviously is happier doing it in the dark but she still hid her face. But what went before that, I think you'll agree, was well worth watching...:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks for the pointer Happy...I've just watched it on replay...

Check this out guys...It was great...She obviously is happier doing it in the dark but she still hid her face. But what went before that, I think you'll agree, was well worth watching...:biggrin:

She took it nice and slow with her pink friend after working herself into a beautiful state of horniness....:biggrin:

Lola also took it nice and very slow, over 25 minutes slow, but she was hidden...so no comparison between Lola and Nicole, or Lola and Angel, for that matter, who was always accused of being hidden when bating, which wasn't the case...

More magical views of Gina this morning...The beauty of watching her naked in bed like this is she's so restless that she always gives numerous amazing views of her marvellous pussy from every conceivable angle...and I never get tired of looking....:heart:

• Upvote 3