Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

44 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I've seen strong indications, but the evidence wouldn't convince your court any way..... during some parties, when the girls take turns in the bathroom, coming out sniffing their noses... not rocket sience!

But again, I got mostly nothing against that, it is you taking it as something bad.

Do you think they are little angles recruted from sunday school? I think they are adults getting money for living on cameras, I feel no less of them if they took some drugs, unless it gets out of hand.

Evidence would if you could produce an actual picture, or video or something other than sniffing noses--I breathe through mine and have a runny nose on occasion-but never do drugs

Circumstantial thoughts is not rocket science or evidence----first bold print

Now you sound like you have taken lessons from another bull (shitter).-your mentor  second bold print

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole is desperate for a bate and is getting frustrated cos her dildo won't work!!...Don't worry Nicole, I can give you a hand...:biggrin::heart:

I missed her coming in...I was watching her on replay. Once the light improved she looked great...:heart:

I don't know who's more desperate, Nichole or Kristy's Bf lol :biggrin::biggrin:

dog.gif

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just using your fingers is allowed Nicole...:biggrin:

I never like seeing masturbation with Dildos,,,it might be a thing for some guys or gals here,,but I prefer the old fashioned ways,,,or use a lotion or beer bottle like Kamila or bate by rubbing the crap out of your pussy like Rosie does.

My 2 favorite RLC masturbators of all time on RLC are Kamila and Rosie.

But anyway this finger is for the manufacturer of that malfunctioning Dildo:biggrin::biggrin:

finger.gif

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I never like seeing masturbation with Dildos,,,it might be a thing for some guys or gals here,,but I prefer the old fashioned ways,,,or use a lotion or beer bottle like Kamila or bate by rubbing the crap out of your pussy like Rosie does.

My 2 favorite RLC masturbators of all time on RLC are Kamila and Rosie.

But anyway this finger is for the manufacturer of that malfunctioning Dildo:biggrin::biggrin:

finger.gif

...and Angel....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

ROSIE AND MISSX TO SLEEP 23:50:00,,,,WAIT WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR TIMEKEEPER,,DID HE FALL ASLEEP ON THE JOB AGAIN?:biggrin::biggrin:

smi-partner-logo-noldus.gif

yes I did... :angel:
But my internal alarm clock warn me, so I just wake up to see Kristy with her fist BJ on RLC ;)

• Upvote 2

Nicole should try it old school sometime...Tbh, I prefer watching with fingers. When she started, it was looking very promising, but she's too tired. Knowing Nicole though, with her strange sleep patterns, she could burst into action at any time...

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nicole should try it old school sometime...Tbh, I prefer watching with fingers. When she started, it was looking very promising, but she's too tired. Knowing Nicole though, with her strange sleep patterns, she could burst into action at any time...

You're going to burn yourself out.

• Upvote 1