Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, wathou said:

that's what i have been trying to say ^^'

Sometimes you just have to come out and spell it out for people. Talking around something does not always work. Besides I know about the lone wolf moniker from personnal experience.

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Sometimes you just have to come out and spell it out for people. Talking around something does not always work. Besides I know about the lone wolf moniker from personnal experience.

Funny i don't remember reading or writing any post saying nicole is bad because she is unsociable. Where do you guys get all this from ?? :huh:

25 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

whether you guys agree with what people post here or not. why would you think certain views should be taken more seriously than anyone else because it's in bold ?. The way this forum is going you will need a body armor just to make a statement without being attacked. This is just plain wrong

• Upvote 2

On 14/6/2017 at 7:01 AM, Noldus said:

0700 La signorina X ancora fuori  

Miss x is wonderful but useless.
In fact, it only blocks Rosemary from our shows.
Miss x, besides hiding in cams and changing clothes on the balcony (RLC is the real life of all 24h / 24 - in fact everyone changes the clothes on the balcony and is washed in the bidet) I said miss x beyond being useless is Even damaging to our show.
Of course this is my opinion

• Upvote 4

For all honesty I also wrote an email to RLC just pointing out that the slogan of RLC is:
I. Adult Entertainment

The Sites provide online entertainment services that may be considered adult in nature and which may contain graphic representations and descriptions of explicit sexual activity. You acknowledge that you are aware of the nature of the content provided by these Sites, that you are not offended by such content and that you access the Sites freely, voluntarily and willingly.

I do not think a girl lapping in the hiding bidet and going to the balcony to change clothes is in compliance with what we have signed up for.

But I repeat that Miss X is a wonder especially with the heels of the first time he was here.
Sin is not available

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Funny i don't remember reading or writing any post saying nicole is bad because she is unsociable. Where do you guys get all this from ?? :huh:

Don't see in my posts wre I say she is bad. Get your facts straight before you comment on someone else's post.

40 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

whether you guys agree with what people post here or not. why would you think certain views should be taken more seriously than anyone else because it's in bold ?. The way this forum is going you will need a body armor just to make a statement without being attacked. This is just plain wrong

Type in bold because it is easier to see without my glasses. Do not make comments you have no knowledge about.

11 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

For all honesty I also wrote an email to RLC just pointing out that the slogan of RLC is:
I. Adult Entertainment

The Sites provide online entertainment services that may be considered adult in nature and which may contain graphic representations and descriptions of explicit sexual activity. You acknowledge that you are aware of the nature of the content provided by these Sites, that you are not offended by such content and that you access the Sites freely, voluntarily and willingly.

I do not think a girl lapping in the hiding bidet and going to the balcony to change clothes is in compliance with what we have signed up for.

But I repeat that Miss X is a wonder especially with the heels of the first time he was here.
Sin is not available

Miss X does not have to show anything if she does not want to. She is a guest not being paid by RLC to show you anything.

• Upvote 1