Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Ok, it may be.
But then postpone:
Rebecca, Megan and Anna.
Special guest Lola.
I think they know what to do

They  probably know what needs to be done. But they may feel why should we with all the negative posts aimed at them from people who only want to see lesbian sex and get mad and call the girls names when they do not have sex. That is why we praise the girls all the time. Would you want to do something for someone if they called you derogatory names all the time. Or somebody telling you to do something all the time that your boss may say you do not have to do. Making the girls feel good by our words go a long way to getting the girls to do something.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Probabilmente sanno che cosa deve essere fatto. Ma si può sentire perché dovremmo con tutti i messaggi negativi concepiti per loro da persone che vogliono solo vedere il sesso lesbico e arrabbiarsi e chiamare i nomi delle ragazze, quando non hanno sesso. È per questo che noi lodiamo le ragazze tutto il tempo. Vorresti fare qualcosa per qualcuno, se ti chiamano i nomi dispregiativo per tutto il tempo. O qualcuno che ti dice di fare qualcosa per tutto il tempo che il vostro capo potrebbe dire che non c'è bisogno di fare. Rendere le ragazze si sentono bene con le nostre parole a lungo andare un modo per ottenere le ragazze a fare qualcosa.

I agree with you.
But guilt is always 50% per head.
We criticize
But they are criticized
Beyond the fact that we are voyeur and therefore ..................
They know what we would like

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Let me give an example.
It's been years with us.
But she is always awesome and always finds out something x us.
Single neo: who does not use sexy naked heels !!!

Who are you talking about and what do you mean by years.

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Leora its perfect girl!

Leora is the Goddess. She is also somewhat of an exhibitionist and likes to show off her body when naked. But Leora is the exception to the rule. Maybe 1 in 20 or more like to show off their body like that. The only other close to being like her is Julia.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Snakeater said:

Leora è la Dea. Lei è anche un po 'di un esibizionista e ama mostrare il suo corpo quando nudo. Ma Leora è l'eccezione alla regola. Forse 1 a 20 o più come per mostrare il loro corpo come quello. L'unico altro vicino ad essere come lei è Julia.

I AM 100% WITH YOU