Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

It's a plastic bag filled with round pads, they use them to remove make up.  There's a hole at the bottom for quick access.

that sounds more like crotch-less panties :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Nicole and Sofie are in a VERY FRIENDLY position. I wonder if there is a message coming thru?

But I would not get too excited until Nicole puts her hand on Sofie's breast (or crotch)

4 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

It's a plastic bag filled with round pads, they use them to remove make up.  There's a hole at the bottom for quick access.

Thanks, that makes sense. I had a horrible thought that a shower curtain had been installed for Miss X. She could have caught up on all those missed showers without been seen. :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

But I would not get too excited until Nicole puts her hand on Sofie's breast (or crotch)

One step at a time don't want to rush things. :biggrin:  Now they have B2 to themselves there could be some side play. Not sure of Sofie's desires but Nicole has only once or twice to have a feel of another girls interesting bits. She had a feel of Irma's boobs (who hasn't) during her first visit and she and Jess had a massage event. We live in hope.

my thoughts  on nichole is she just had a scary health issue and her b/f from what I was told let her go just to be friends so sophie has been by her side thru this time and nichole as I see it right now is happy with sophie being there and the way sophie is laying on nichole and she allows it  at this point nichole is content with sophie and I'm surprised that she is letting sophie cuddle we will wait and see what developes at this point

1 minute ago, rj219 said:

my thoughts  on nichole is she just had a scary health issue and her b/f from what I was told let her go just to be friends so sophie has been by her side thru this time and nichole as I see it right now is happy with sophie being there and the way sophie is laying on nichole and she allows it  at this point nichole is content with sophie and I'm surprised that she is letting sophie cuddle we will wait and see what developes at this point

Interesting thoughts. Nicole and Sofie seemed to hit it off straight away, and assuming they know each other from outside of RLC. They enjoy each other's company and doesn't seemed to be a forced upon them friendship. Nicole in the past has tended to keep the other girls at arms length (except of Estella which got to close :cry: ) and that's what I think alienated her with some of the others. As I said, we live in hope.