Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

She was completely disorientated when she was in the hallway, went into her old bedroom and opened Sofie's door but didn't go in, then walked about the apartment as if she didn't know where she was.   

2 minutes ago, turkey said:

Nicole, my advice is :" Let someone take care of you " Two seizure´s in 3 day´s is too match !!!!!!!!!

Agree, her health should be number one priority. 

• Upvote 1

Just thinking back as to how much alcohol she has had in the apartment over the past couple of days. I think she had half a bottle of wine when she was doing her nails with Rosie. She could have been drinking outside of the apartment but can't remember seeing her pissed at any stage.

Just now, Nari Dog said:

Just thinking back as to how much alcohol she has had in the apartment over the past couple of days. I think she had half a bottle of wine when she was doing her nails with Rosie. She could have been drinking outside of the apartment but can't remember seeing her pissed at any stage.

She is not a heavy drinker, my opinion .

2 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Just sitting on a cushion on the floor of the balcony. Looks to be in the state of shock as to be expected as she takes stock of her situation.

No wonder ,it was very heavy !!!