Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, CowArt said:

Oh, come on dude, it was her first shower. 95% of the girls that come to RLC hide on their first couple of showers.

i agree, let's give her time.

But i will be honest.Since perhaps Sia or Candy, i don't remember a girl who hid so much during her first shower.

In my opinion she will stay only  30 days

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i agree, let's give her time.

But i will be honest.Since perhaps Sia or Candy, i don't remember a girl who hid so much during her first shower.

In my opinion she will stay only  30 days

I´m remember the twin´s did n´t show more than Helen ,

ok well nothing against praying but helen saying prayers before bed does kinda go along with the bible thumper very conservative did u see how hard she was trying to hide she was in the bathroom with a shirt covering her breast then in the shower back to the cams it's ok i guess somebody had to replace violetta as worst guest ever 

23 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

ok well nothing against praying but helen saying prayers before bed does kinda go along with the bible thumper very conservative did u see how hard she was trying to hide she was in the bathroom with a shirt covering her breast then in the shower back to the cams it's ok i guess somebody had to replace violetta as worst guest ever 

Violetta was a normal  girl. She was not really shy but she was not a show girl or an exhibionnist.

Helen is just shy. She reminds me Aïda. I hope she will improve fast

9 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Violetta was a normal  girl. She was not really shy but she was not a show girl or an exhibionnist.

Helen is just shy. She reminds me Aïda. I hope she will improve fast

there is one thing to be shy alot of people are shy but they will open up eventually there is another thing to be religious and very conservative they will not open up and i'm not meaning to be complaining but it kinda sucks paying 44 dollars a month plus more for replay and get girls like violetta and helen who are obviously there to collect a check and enjoy barca and not at least be entertaining a little bit but it is only day 1 for helen, even donald trump did not do much day 1 ::)

1 hour ago, thomas979 said:

hopefully helen will have a short stay just like violetta bring back megan, bring back becca, belle rose please stop bringing the nuns like helen and violetta

Mother Superior from Viloetta and Helens convent. The parish of Voyeuria

spanish-nun-threatened-for-casting-doubt

Leave my nuns alone. They can stay in RLC all they want. Show some respect young man :biggrin:

• Upvote 5