Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

The guy and Nicole have split up, it was amicable and they intend to remain friends.  The injury to her eye was sustained during an epileptic seizure in the small bedroom, during which she repeatedly hit her head on the wooden unit next to the bed.

If you watch Nicole when she goes to bed, she now places a pillow between the mattress and the wooden unit because of this.

Just now, Noldus said:

she must help Lola home with all the bottles for tonights party

even after 22k posts...u r still positive..i thought the experience of RLC and constant disappointments would make u a little neutral if not negative... i hope they bring in guys... to make sure something happens tonite...

Just now, Ash1 said:

If you watch Nicole when she goes to bed, she now places a pillow between the mattress and the wooden unit because of this.

hmmm...sofie is dying to be that pillow btw... and if the bf is gone...this is the best time for nicole to experiment...

10 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i hope the guy didnt leave her due to her medical condition.... 

I don't know the reason but I don't think it was because of this.  If I remember correct, on the day of her first seizure, he came to see her in the evening to see if she was ok.  I think he gave her a massage as well, they talked and agreed to split. They hugged before he left.  He seemed like a good guy.

Just now, Ash1 said:

I don't know the reason but I don't think it was because of this.  If I remember correct, on the day of her first seizure, he came to see her in the evening to see if she was ok.  I think he gave her a massage as well, they talked and agreed to split. They hugged before he left.  He seemed like a good guy.

hmm..yeah i saw that....looked like a breakup then...and if i am not wrong...this guy was different from her B1 guy (the one with guitar)....i think he changed after she moved her last time round...

I can give some benefit of the doubt to Nicole...she might show more interest in Sofie after her fever is gone... but i think this should be the end for Lola...she has been really boring this time... she is old, not very attractive..the only thing grt about her was her partying...now that seems gone as well...

If i were handling RLC...i would make it a rule that Sasha would be unleashed on the barca girls if for 7 consecutive days they stay dull...

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Zinc said:

hmm..yeah i saw that....looked like a breakup then...and if i am not wrong...this guy was different from her B1 guy (the one with guitar)....i think he changed after she moved her last time round...

Yes, it was a different guy to B1 but we did see him last time in B2.  He visited a couple of times for dinner and talking and he stayed over for the last 3 nights before Nicole left.  He was the guy that unplugged the night vision in the big bedroom.

• Upvote 2