Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Anna and Lola were watching Basic Instinct in bed last night...They might/ve been getting a few tips...I wonder if the chair that Anna took out was so he could shoot her doing the famous Sharon Stone legs crossed/uncrossed scene...:biggrin:

:biggrin:

il y a 13 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Anna et Lola ont regardé Basic Instinct dans le lit hier soir ... Ils pourraient / ve été obtenir quelques conseils ... Je me demande si le président qu'Anna a sorti était si il pouvait lui tirer faire les fameuses jambes Sharon Stone croisé / décroisé scène...:biggrin:

I hope they did not look at the ice cube peak scene ..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpvca8LT_Ixfduou263fP..:biggrin:  ( I know it's in basic instinct 2)

• Upvote 1

I told you she was on heat!!...She can't get enough right now!!...She must have buzz lightyear permanently charged up. Imagine if it just ran on normal batteries, it would cost her a fortune...:dodgy:

Nice one Sofie..See you've got a new tent...:dodgy::heart:

That was always going to be the problem with the location of the balcony cam being outside the big bedroom. We're going to see nothing of the photo shoots, raunchy or otherwise. What a rip off. At least Belle would sunbathe right up close to the visible cam ::)