Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

38 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1107 Helen back home

Helen was great last night, but the NV is shite...I hope you were ok in your girl's closet last night JD, and it wasn't too much for you... Are you familiar with the saying 'If you can't stand the heat, get out of the closet'...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Helen was great last night, but the NV is shite...I hope you were ok in your girl's closet last night JD, and it wasn't too much for you... Are you familiar with the saying 'If you can't stand the heat, get out of the closet'...:dodgy:

It was a little heated for a few minutes but the fan helped ::)

• Upvote 2

Yes it has been a while since we have had a fresh new female in this apartment,,,Helen has no friends here,,she doesn't seem to know any of these girls before she got here so she is completely new and not tainted by any of them,,,,everything she does she is doing it on her own,,it is so interesting to see her come alive and less shy in front of our eyes....she my be our next biggest star after since Princess Rosie left.:heart::heart:::)

13 hours ago, JD007 said:

:heart: Thank you Helen for bringing some life back to B1. Lots of laughing,smiling,and conversation since you arrived :heart:

helen367ecc.jpg

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So far, Helen's been a breath of fresh air...::):heart:

Yes she sure is,,lets hope that RLC can find some fresh new girls like Helen soon,,,,,we know how much Stncld loves his recycled girls,,but we need fresh meat:biggrin::biggrin:

30661839093_c2bf721dd2_o.gif

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did Nicole go out guys? I must have missed any post, or does nobody care...I just wondered how she appeared, health wise...Probably ok if she's gone out...:heart:

looked good....

• Upvote 2