Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

ARE WE HAVING MILENA FLASH BACKS:biggrin::biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Helen "Fuck this world, its your life?"  there is no such thing as a free lunch (Econ 101), someone has to pay, like we RLC members.

I don't know if that message was meant for the guys who love to trash these girls,,,but if Helen was making that sign for them,,,then she would literally be the first girl ever to finally say a big fuck you back to the Trolls and Women bashers of CC,,,,and to that I say well done Helen,,you are my new hero ::)::):biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

200w.gif200w.gif200w.gif200w.gif

18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know if that message was meant for the guys who love to trash these girls,,,but if Helen was making that sign for them,,,then she would literally be the first girl ever to finally say a big fuck you back to the Trolls and Women bashers of CC,,,,and to that I say well done Helen,,you are my new hero ::)::):biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

200w.gif200w.gif200w.gif200w.gif

What did I miss there mate...?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know if that message was meant for the guys who love to trash these girls,,,but if Helen was making that sign for them,,,then she would literally be the first girl ever to finally say a big fuck you back to the Trolls and Women bashers of CC,,,,and to that I say well done Helen,,you are my new hero 

Seriusly, I think it's not for us, it's like a standard motivator phrase from every motivaion/self help speach or books, girls in this "profession" hasn't exactly followed the path expected of them from society, it is a good sign really, we need girls that don't care about what others think, not about pride, or not afraid to break with society's norms.

• Upvote 3