Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't we all think that sometimes...:cool:

It confused me at first Helen's reason for doing it but after thinking about it I think it was a motivation statement to herself. But if she was doing it for all the women haters and complainers here then she is more awesome than I already think she is :biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Seriusly, I think it's not for us, it's like a standard motivator phrase from every motivaion/self help speach or books, girls in this "profession" hasn't exactly followed the path expected of them from society, it is a good sign really, we need girls that don't care about what others think, not about pride, or not afraid to break with society's norms.

Tell that to the guys who took it personally,,,,it's kinda funny how they love to dish it out but when there is a potential of them getting it thrown back at them they don't like it,,,I would like to think she was talking about them.

poke.gif

38 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know if that message was meant for the guys who love to trash these girls,,,but if Helen was making that sign for them,,,then she would literally be the first girl ever to finally say a big fuck you back to the Trolls and Women bashers of CC,,,,and to that I say well done Helen,,you are my new hero ::)::):biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:

200w.gif200w.gif200w.gif200w.gif

3 hours ago, JD007 said:

It confused me at first Helen's reason for doing it but after thinking about it I think it was a motivation statement to herself. But if she was doing it for all the women haters and complainers here then she is more awesome than I already think she is :biggrin::heart:

does that make her and nicole the only real ones there

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

does that make her the only real one there

I think it would be fun for these ladies to get a white board and start interacting with us a little,,,,just write us little funny messages and show it to the camera.:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gifa

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I think it would be fun for these ladies to get a white bored and start interacting with us a little,,,,just write us little funny messages and show it to the camera.:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

they let us know what they think of us in there own way 

• Upvote 1

What the hell is going on at B1?  was the school dance canceled? Gina is your Molly wearing off?  Smoking the cigs brought you down?  At first you guys were in a hurry to go somewhere, now its "nee yet" in Russian spelled upside down "ny&bg otsx".  Helen is texting on her walls.

• Upvote 1