Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

46 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, she bated undercover, but she bated again, she hasn't done in ages, so that is a good sign. Let us hope she starts to do things in the open again, but even before the illness she did it undercover several times, and the episodes with Marc was just dissapointing, if not provoking.  A Nicole hiding the action from the cams is not the Nicole I like. Nicole has also actually been participating in the parties, like last night, most of you probably count that as positive, but I was not watching, I think it just looks stupid. My point, I hope she still has what makes Nicole great, her stubborness, her openess, her horniness, her doing her own thing, in her own way. I hope she hasn't totally become like the others, very good teasers, but hiding when it comes to the real thing. I will also say I think there is much harder for a returning girl to impress, because we know that person, we have expectations.

My comment on last night in B2, it is the same scripts playing on repeat, even with the same people in it, so if RLC can't figure out anything new, the least would be to put some new faces in the old scripts!

Her health has been the most important thing. I'm ecstatic she getting back to normal now. She's back to being out a lot, but no more than all the other girls in the 2 apts, and she's getting on well with the others, such as participating in the chocothon last night, which although planned, fake, tease blah blah blah, I happened to enjoy..Watching 4 naked beauties smother each other in chocolate is rather better than watching 16 empty rooms...:biggrin:

She just needs to regain her sexual appetite now...Leading up to her seizures she was flying, IMO...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just for the record Ed, because you seem to think Nicole has been disappointing this time around, before her health problems..here's a brief breakdown

• 8th June   Finger fucked, Dildo fucked, and bj with Marc, all in great NV
  • 12th June  Naked yoga, beautiful pussy views and dildo bate, uncovered and in really good light
  • 13th June  Open dildo bate in great NV
  • 14th June   Amazing views in great light over several hours
  • 15th June   More amazing views in great light over a period of time
  • 16th June   Great view and bate with fingers, as her dildo wasn't working
  • I think she then spent a night out of the apt, probably at Marc's, and was then on vacation for a few days...
  • She got back on 21 June, and had her seizures on 22nd, in between her and Marc split up...

So I think she done a pretty good job at entertaining the troops up until she was ill...:biggrin::heart:
  • Upvote 1

il y a 12 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Juste pour le dossier Ed, parce que vous semblez penser que Nicole a été décevant cette fois, avant que sa santé problems..here une brève rupture

• 8 Juin Finger baisée, Gode baisée, et bj avec Marc, tout en grande NV
  • 12 Juin yoga nu, belle vue sur la chatte et bate gode, découvert et en très bonne lumière
  • 13 Juin Ouvert bate gode en grande NV
  • 14e Superbes vues juin en grande lumière pendant plusieurs heures
  • 15 juin vues Plus étonnantes en grande lumière sur une période de temps
  • 16 Grande vue Juin et bate avec les doigts, comme son gode ne fonctionnait pas
  • Je pense qu'elle a ensuite passé une nuit hors de l'appartement, probablement chez Marc, et était alors en vacances pour quelques jours ...
  • Elle a obtenu de retour le 21 Juin, et a eu ses crises d' épilepsie le 22, entre elle et Marc divisé ...

Je pense qu'elle fait un très bon travail à divertir les troupes jusqu'à ce qu'elle était malade ...:biggrin::heart:

Naga you do not need to prove the ability of Nicole to entertain us. She just needs time to regain her abilities. Two big crises in two days are not insignificant . Maybe we will never see the sexual, rebellious Nicole, who works in her own way. But just for the moments she gave us I say thank you to Nicole. Yesterday was a great time for her, sharing an evening with other girls, it was funny, sexy, Surely a show prepared and therefore not natural, but I prefer to see that as empty spaces. Barça works like this, on the prepared shows, sometimes funny, sometimes sexy, sometimes boring. And yesterday was funny and sexy, the only thing annoying last night was the lighting of the living room .

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, martyen a dit :

18:00 Helen est à la recherche d'un nouveau slogan, dire

18:04, Helen found her adage (nothing is impossible the word it self says i'm possible)