Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 giorno fa, Mikelima1970 ha detto:

gina ha bisogno di un aereo per Tornare a casa.

Lei e Stata Una delle più grandi commenti commenti delusioni di RLC. Un vero bluff

la mia paura è che anche Sofie sia un bluff....

gioca bene per noi ma quando è il momento va in copertura..

53 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello or good evening to all, I did not want to intervene on the evening at B1 which for me has no interest and focus on Sofie Which for me is more erotic than five girls (not helen) than four girls. But I read on CC that some prefer to watch Sofie. Then welcome the guys Sofie is definitely my number 1 ..:heart::heart:.. And long live the campsite :biggrin:

I think Sofie is starting to build up her sexual tension with her nudity in the apt on her own tonight...She knows Lola and Anna won't be home till daft o'clock and Nicole may not come home at all..I think she'll bate outside the tent tonight...Just be careful my love that the watching predators don't ravaged you...:biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think Sofie is starting to build up her sexual tension with her nudity in the apt on her own tonight...She knows Lola and Anna won't be home till daft o'clock and Nicole may not come home at all..I think she'll bate outside the tent tonight...Just be careful my love that the watching predators don't ravaged you...:biggrin::heart:

She's certainly building something here. :biggrin:

I have never seen her like this, and I love it. :heart:

• Upvote 1