Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Il y a 1 heure, bud2966 a dit :

quelqu'un at-il voir sofies peu d'exercice ce matin dans son noir voir par nuisette je dis quelque chose à voir était  :biggrin: 

Hello all, hi Bud thanks for your info on Sofie I have to watch the replay. I love this girl for such an unpredictable event to know what she is capable of doing. I prefer it when it is alone, because it goes beyond its limits. She can obviously do things that someone tells her to do but if she takes pleasure and it is done with sensuality what she has then I say yes. Great time thanks Sofie ..:heart:

9 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello all, hi Bud thanks for your info on Sofie I have to watch the replay. I love this girl for such an unpredictable event to know what she is capable of doing. I prefer it when it is alone, because it goes beyond its limits. She can obviously do things that someone tells her to do but if she takes pleasure and it is done with sensuality what she has then I say yes. Great time thanks Sofie ..:heart:

I have to say it was something I didn't  think I would have seen from her  and she wasn't all that shy from giving some nice views  and I think she would have done more if nic would haven't came in :dodgy: